chapter 112

Two days pass but the atmosphere of the house remains the same, Neil tries his best to talk to her but Avni just lies quietly under the quilt the whole day and night.

And Neil also doesn't bother her much after seeing her like this and after trying his best, he gives her her space too thinking that it's okay, she will be fine in a few days and his Avni will talk to him.

Everyone else in the house also tries to talk to her but she does not respond to anyone's words but yes, she does not disrespect her elders, She listens to them whenever they comes to the room to talk to her but she does not say anything to them.

She has become completely quiet.
And it has been two days since Neil heard her voice...being in the same room, he is longing to hear her voice.

But in the meanwhile Neil and everyone else are getting worried because Avni is not eating or drinking anything...Neil tries to feed her in every possible way Shweta Bebe also tries but she is not eating anything and everyone is getting worried that her condition will get worse.

And in this worry, when everyone is unable to think of anything, Raj and Simran reach Khanna House with Ansh, a piece of Avni's heart.
They know that where she is not listening to anyone, she will listen to her Ansh.

" Bachcha, jao aur buaa ko ye khaana khilaao." Simran tells Ansh giving him a food plate, who's outside Avni's room with his parents and maamu.

" Ok mumma." Says.

" Aur haan buaa mnaa kare, toh kehna aapko bhukh lagi hai aur aap tabhi khaaoge jab wo khaayengi, theek hai ?" Simran says

" Par mumma mujhe bukh nahi lagi hai." Ansh says

" Fir bhi Bachcha, aap bua ke haath se thoda khaa lena aur bua ko ye pura khaana aap apne haath se khilaana theek waise hi jaise wo aapko khilaaya karti hai, unhe achha lagega...."

Ansh understands his mother's words as usual and says ok to her and Neil is thankful to this little champ that at least he is there for Avni with whom he can maybe smile a little.

Inside the room.

Avni is sitting alone on the bed, leaning against the headboard, her hand on her stomach, lost in her thoughts with teary eyes.

She repeatedly remembers all the old things and moments that she spent with Neil and the rest of the family during the last 9 months.
How everyone showered blessings on her baby at her baby shower.

The care of Bebe and Shweta, how Bebe reads religious books to her unborn child every evening so that the child grows well, How Shweta did not let her do any work and would always ask her about her favourite things and always get ready to make them to feed her.
Prakash does not speak much due to his nature but he was also excited to see his grandchildren. And Neil?

He did everything, he lived every moment with her in these 9 months, She can't even imagine his pain and it is she who has given it to him and this is the only reason why she is not talking to him.

He gave her all the happiness till today, did everything for her but he had one wish, to see his child and she failed to fulfill this wish of his.

She is angry with him only because he was a selfless man then how did he become selfish today, why did he choose her when she asked him to choose their child.
If not today then tomorrow he would have forgotten her but he would have a symbol of their love which he would cherish all his life.

But now, she will never be able to fulfill this one wish of his and she doesn't know how to live with this lack.

She wants to ask him why he became so selfish when he was such a selfless person.
He loved her selflessly then how could he let go of the symbol of their love so easily, being selfish.
Their love was not selfish, they had to be selfless for their child.