chapter 58

It is a beautiful morning, In this cold weather, the sun emerges from behind the clouds, spreading its golden rays in all directions, Amidst it, birds fly in the open sky resonating their sweet voices and spreading their positive energy.

This morning is as beautiful as it is full of peace for Neil, being a morning person he has lost his sleep long ago.

After a week of restlessness, After not being able to talk to his love even if he wanted to, today, sleeping with her so close to him, in his arms, this moment is very precious for him.

How much he wants every morning to be like this where she is in his arms, but perhaps this is not possible for him for the next few years, that's why instead of thinking about it, he wants to enjoy the moments he is getting now....Because he doesn't know when after 2 days he will get back this moment of peace where both will be so close...and it will not be easy for him to spend the next 6 months in Mumbai without her.

After Avni's complaints last night, he has decided that he will never introduce her to Neil who she does not like.
Yes his mood was off for many reasons, But because of his off mood, he cannot turn off the mood of the person who is trying to improve his mood in every possible way.

Yesterday that version of her was completely different for him, his Avni came out of her comfort zone only for him.....but Somewhere she knew that he would not do anything, that is why she was doing such things, but he would have to prove her wrong, he would have to give her naughty Neil back because at the same time he knows that if he reciprocates her actions then it will not take time for bold Avni to turn into shy Avni, and somewhere he likes the shy Avni more than the bold one.
He likes her slight trembling when he touches her, her turning red, her averting her gaze from him and him trying to show her in his eyes.

His desire is a little different with her, he likes her shyness but not her hesitation, He wants her to reciprocate his every action without hesitation and perhaps he has got that Avni, He felt that Avni was not completely comfortable with him and that is why he was slowly moving forward in this relationship with her, taking care of her comfort, But last night her words gave him some hints, whatever hesitation was left between them, this girl is ending it and he is liking this thing about her.

He was thinking all these things while looking at her who hides her face on his chest in this cozy weather with her soft hands around his neck, she's sleeping peacefully feeling his warmth.

And why shouldn't she get peace, after all she also got relief from all the tension after a week, it was a very stressful week for her and on top of that, Neil was angry with her, Although she knew that Neil could not remain angry with her for long, still it was not easy for her to remain unable to talk to him.....and so now, when yesterday he came here for her, stayed here for her, took away all his anger and embraces her in his arms, what more could she want from him, him doing this for her relieved her of all the stress that she had got here in this new place.

He is caressing her hair and from time to time kissing her hair which is below her chin since her head is on his chest.