chapter 75

Next morning Avni's sleep is broken by a knock on the door. She opens her eyes lazily but a smile appears on her face when she sees that little Ansh is sleeping clinging to her, as if he does not hold her then she will leave him and go somewhere.

She smiles and straightens Ansh and kisses his forehead and then she puts pillows on both sides of him to protect him and then gets down from the bed and goes near the door.

" Good morning my beautiful lily...." As soon as she opens the door, she finds Neil standing in front of her, who wishes her good morning with a big smile.

" Good morning Neil....par aap ? Yehaan ? Itni Subah ?" He sighs at these questions

" Kyon ? Tumhe kya lgaa....itne karib hokar bhi....aaj bhi apni jaan ka khubsurat chahra call par dekhunga....itna bhi aagyakaari nahi hu main..." His words force her to smile but then she thinks of teasing him.

" Accha, dekh liya n...ab wapas jao...." She says this knowing very well that he will not go back that easily.

" Aur tumhe lagta hai main itna aagyakaari hu...jo tumhari ye baat bhi maanunga....." She presses her lips and smiles at his words and before she could say anything, she felt him grab her wrist and pull her closer to him from inside the room on which her eyes widen

" Kya kar rahe hai ?" she asks as he pins her to the wall in the corridor, capturing her in himself and the wall

" Andar Ansh hoga...to aapke bahaane khatam nahi honge ki...hwww usne hume saath dekh liya to ?
yehaan koi nahi hai....to kal raat jo wish ki thi wo puri karo....kiss me..." Her face turns red at his words, His mind starts running on the single track early in the morning....What should she do with this crazy man?
And even though Ansh is there inside, but here many people can see them outside.

" Neil, aap.....aap pagal ho....kisi ne dekh liya to...." She speaks pointing towards their family and the guests.

" Uff, yehaan bhi bahaana......theek hai fir Kahin aur chalte hai...."

" Neil, andar Ansh akela hai...main use chhodkar kahin nahi jaa sakti..."

" Theek hai...fir yehi mujhe wo de do jo mujhe tumse chahiye...." Saying this he moves his face closer to her and her heartbeat increases.

Corridor 👇

On the other hand, Raj's steps coming from the other side stop after seeing both of them

On the other hand, Raj's steps coming from the other side stop after seeing both of them...As per his usual routine, Raj comes to see Avni's face after waking up but seeing her like this with Neil, today he stops his steps away.

He thinks maybe he should stop this thing now, seeing her face after waking up, because now his sister is going to get married and it is probably not appropriate for him to see her every morning now....And Neil might not like him doing this either.
Because if he calls Avni early in the morning after marriage, Neil might not like it.