chapter 74

Before starting the chapter, a little information about Avni's character... don't get confused looking at her personality.....Being an introvert, she is a bit quiet in front of everyone, but she is extremely comfortable with Neil, and because of that, she shows him all of herself and she also shows her full rights over Neil. So whenever she switches from a shy girl to a bold girl, do not judge her and do not get confused by her personality.

Chapter start.....👇

Next morning

This morning is no less than a blessed morning for Neil, whenever he sees this face in front of him in the morning, it makes his day.
And now his every day will be better because now not only through video call but in reality he will see the face of his life every morning when he opens his eyes.

The happiness he felt last night is still visible in his eyes and it seems as if sleep has disappeared from his eyes due to happiness.....He is still awake who probably did not even sleep the whole night.

Avni is sleeping peacefully with her face buried in his neck, while he is getting solace holding her in his arms.

There is a faint smile on his face whenever he feels her exhaled breath on his neck and thinks how far both of them have come

Finally, He will get all this and everything else every day which he had only imagined in his dreams.
He had always imagined his every morning, holding her in his arms, close, very close.
Now he just can't wait for these 5 days to end after which she will be his forever, his and only his.

He is thinking all this when suddenly he feels her slight stirring in her sleep, letting him know that she is about wake up.

Whereas, as soon as Avni wakes up, before opening her eyes, she feels an intoxicating masculine scent in her nostrils Inhaling which a slight smile appears on her face aware of the owner of that fragrance.

Without opening her eyes, she lifts her face from his neck and leaves a gentle kiss on his neck, which brings a smile to his face

" Good morning Neil " After kissing him she tells him

" indeed, this morning is good, good morning meri jaan...." Saying this, he places her head comfortably on the pillow, lies down on half his body, looks at her and kisses her forehead.

" Slept well...?" She nods with a slight yawn

" Good, Now let's get ready, before everyone comes in the evening, I want to spend the whole day with you and only with you."

" but meeting ?" He looks at her confused at her words

"The same meeting for which we came here..." Hearing her full words he shakes his head slightly as he sees a mischievous smile on her face.

" You and your bhai together fooled me very well....no ?" She smiles at this

" I never thought that you would be so dumb...means bhai told you something and you silently listened to him and you came here, that too with me....I never thought that I would be able to do all this so easily...."