LAST CHAPTER

" Neillll......" Avni keeps screaming Neil's name on a cliff and looks around, because in the call she received, a man from the other side told her that he saw her husband falling from here.

Avni immediately leaves the house and reaches here and she does not tell anything to anyone at home because Prakash is in the office and Shweta and Bebe have gone to Mehra house.

And she is not even in her senses to tell anything to anyone and she drives herself to the place which the man had told her about and now after coming here she is looking for Neil's sign everywhere but she is not able to see him anywhere, tears are not stopping from her eyes and she is not able to understand anything at this time

" Neill...." She speaks while crying but suddenly becomes silent when she hears his voice from behind

" Avni " Avni turns back and sees Neil standing safe and sound in front of her at a little distance and she doesn't think anything further but runs straight towards him and hugs him.

" Are you okay? Thank God you're okay." She says this while hugging him tightly to which Neil doesn't say anything while Avni keeps mumbling thanks to her God.
She was really scared, she has already lost one thing....she can't lose Neil at any cost. The thought of something happening to him frightens her.

She cries in his arms, trying to hold him tighter, but when he feels she has calmed down a bit, he pulls her away from him

" Relax, I am fine." He says, to which Avni looks at him with her teary eyes and somehow understands that the phone call was fake.
How could he do this to her, she was scared to death because of his dirty joke.

" Aren't you ashamed of making such a dirty joke with me..." Neil can sense the anger and disappointment in her words

" But why would it matter to you if something happened to me...? You just want to see me die anyway." He says this which makes her heart beat faster, she could never have imagined in her worst nightmare what he said

" Anyways, let's leave all that aside... let me come to the point... Sorry for the prank but ye lo....." saying this he gives her the envelope she had given him

" Maine sign kar diya hai....Now you are free from me, from our relationship...." Avni hears this and her heart skips a beat...he signed?

" Happy? This is what you wanted, right?" She hears his questions but doesn't say anything. No, she doesn't want this, but she has no choice.

" Kholkar nahi dekhogi, ki Maine sign kiya yaa nahi ?" He says.

" There is no need for that....I know that till today you have done only what I wanted..." She says in her choked voice and teary eyes, Neil smiles at her words

" chalo, You have got this happiness....now you will get another good news in a few hours..." Saying this, he moves away from her and goes behind her and Avni turns, she looks at him confused at his words, this too is not her happiness but her compulsion.....and soon her eyes widen when she sees him stop at the edge of the cliff and then turn toward her.

" And you know what the good news is? Neil Khanna is no more." he says to which her eyes widen, How can he say that this will be good news for her, her eyes are filled with tears

Standing there he looks straight into her eyes, it is not easy for him to give more pain to her already aching heart saying all this, But now he has no option...she is not ready to change her decision so this is the only way left for him and even if she still doesn't change her decision today, it doesn't matter, he won't be able to live without her anyway, so let's see whether her stubbornness is important for her or him.