Chapter 66

Please, my dear readers, do comment while reading. Even if you vote a little less, it will be fine, it does not mean that you all should stop voting, I'm just saying 🙈

But please, comments are more important than votes... Please tell me how I am writing, say something other than awesome and amazing

Please, some of your words will inspire me to write further.... So please comment and vote and if possible, please do inlines comment, I will be grateful to you for this.🥺🙏

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

Both of them come out of Khanna house to go to the temple... Neil gets a little surprised seeing Avni's car outside as there is no driver in it.

" Have you come here by driving yourself?" He asks worriedly because she doesn't know how to drive.
Once she went out on the road with a car in attempt to learn but she hit his new car... So from that day onwards Raj forbade her from driving.

" Haan " She answers his question on which he sighs but he thinks that today he will not scold her for this so he speaks further.

" Okay, now give me the keys, I'll drive..." He says because as she has come in her own car, Neil thinks of using her car to go to the temple.

" Why, I'll drive no "

" Madam, perhaps you have forgotten, so let me remind you, you do not know how to drive well...The road will be empty in the morning so you have come but now we are not taking any risk." She sighs at his words.

" Sir, Don't underestimate the power of soon-to-be Mrs. Khanna...." Neil's eyes widen a little in surprise when he hears her calling herself Mrs. Khanna, he smiles.

" And now for your information, let me tell you that I have learned driving, so you can sit without any fear...." She adds, replying him in the same tone.

" Kya ? Kab sikhi tumne?"

" In Bangalore, I made good use of my free time and joined a driving class.

" But you did join the dance class, right?" He asks

" Yes, I did that too." He looks at her, perhaps it was really necessary for her to get out of the house somewhere.
She looks more confident than before.

" Well then, let me also see whether you have learned to drive properly or not..."
She smiles at his words and before Neil opens the car door and sits inside, Avni stops him.

" Wait...." Saying this, she comes in front of him and then opens the car door for him, on which he looks at her a little surprised. She never did this then why today

" Only prince's treatment for my man..." clearing his confusion She speaks while bowing her head slightly in front of him after opening the door and seeing this action of hers and hearing the words forces him to feel slightly shy.....She really looks so changed....Why did she need to do all this for him ?

" Crazy girl..." Seeing her slight madness, he says while hitting her head a bit with his fingers, to which she pouts rubbing her forehead

" Hwww, Neilu, I am not crazy...when you do all this for me, I say 'aww' and when I did this, this was your reaction...huh..not fair..." forming his lips in a thin he smiles while slightly shaking his head.

" Okay, now sit..." she says and he obeys her and sits inside and she doesn't even let him close the door himself, she closes the door for him and then coming to the other side, she is about to sit on the driving seat but her saree is making it a bit difficult for her from below...Neil looks at her like this