chapter 88

" Avni beta, koi jabardasti nahi hai, par main kya soch rahi thi ki aaj tumhari pehli rasoi ki rasm puri kar di jaaye.
Toh kya tumhe khaana bnanaa aata hai...." Shweta tells this to Avni who is sitting with her in the hall along with Ragini and Bebe.

This morning after breakfast Avni Neil both return to Khanna house from Mehra house and since then, remembering her mother's words, Avni has been spending time with everyone else in the house.

Poor Neil is yearning for her in the room and Avni is not feeling pity on him at all.

Neil has taken a break for a few days from office so that he can make his wifey feel comfortable in this new environment but his wife doesn't care about him, well it would be a lie to say...she does care about him but she does not want to give anyone a chance to complain again.
She knows, If she gives a little less time to Neil, he will understand but as long as Ragini is here, she does not want to give anyone a chance to complain.

It is now afternoon and at this time Avni is sitting with everyone else except him.

" Kuch chota-Mota bhi bnaa dogi toh Chalega..." Shweta says again

" Aise kaise Chalega bhabhi.....rasm hai, ise pura khaana bnaana padega....ab itna toh isne sikhaa hi hoga...." Avni looks at Ragini but then she looks at Shweta.

" Maa, mujhe aata hai khaana bnanaa, agar aap kahe toh main aaj ka lunch bnaa deti hu..." Avni says

" Nahi beta pura lunch bnaane ki jrurt nahi hai...." Shweta says

" Nahi Maa, mujhe accha lagega, please mujhe ye karne dijiye...." She says on which bebe smiles

" Ye hui na baat..." bebe says on which Avni smiles

" avni, Pakka tum ye karna chahti ho?" Shweta asks

" Ji Maa..." Avni says

" Theek hai, main bhi tumhari help kar dungi...." Shweta says on which Avni smiles

Later Avni is standing in the kitchen preparing for lunch, Neil also comes to know that today his wifey is in the kitchen...so he sees the opportunity and comes there.

As soon as he is about to enter the kitchen, he smiles seeing the sight in front of him...His wife is running here and there in the kitchen and sometimes she is stirring the thing on gas with a spatula.

Both nervousness and fear are clearly visible on her face, perhaps because she is wondering whether everyone will like the food prepared by her or not, Well, he likes whatever she cooks...he also smiles at the fact that she only knows how to cook his favorite food apart from that, she never tried to learn anything, which means today he will get the food of his choice prepared by her hands.

But now first of all her fear should be eliminated, with this thought he moves towards her who at this time was not conscious of anything except her food.

Avni takes a flour to knead it, but before she can add water to the flour, she feels two hands sliding on her waist and suddenly he gets some peace feeling her touch

" Finally I got a chance with my wifey.." Saying this, he kisses her cheek from behind which, as always, has a magical effect on her and she smiles in relief.

" What are you doing here..?"

" hmm, it's a good question...it has two answers...first, I have come to help my wifey......Secondly, I have come to have kitchen romance with her..." She is shy to know the second reason

"Can I help you with something?" he asks from behind, taking the water jug ​​from her hand, to which she immediately responds.

" Yes please, I don't know how to knead this dough...." He smiles at her words.