chapter 45

Previous chapter continue....👇

Avni opens her cupboard and takes out her dress from there, looking at that dress she remembers only one person because this red color is Neil's favourite.

She takes her dress to the washroom because she had to wash her face there too.

After some time she comes out of the washroom wearing her dress.

Avni look 👇

She comes in front of the mirror and fixes her dupatta, she looks at herself and thinks whether this dress is too much for this occasion

" Ye dress jyada heavy to nahi hai, Kahin maine kuch jyada to nahi kar liya, I think mujhe change kar lena chahiye...."
She says this to herself but before she can turn around, she feels a gentle touch on her that hugs her from behind.

" There is no need to change because it is perfect, just like you...." Hearing this, Avni gets shocked as well as surprised.

She sees in the mirror thaNeil is hugging her with his face buried in her neck and his hands on her waist and suddenly her face lights up seeing him, finally the one for whom she was waiting so eagerly has arrived.

A smile appears on her face, and without saying anything she turns in his arms and hugs him, hiding her face in his chest.
She really missed this feeling of being close to his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

Neil is surprised by her action because he did not expect this....She was angry and he had come to pacify her, but what a miracle it was. Is he dreaming? Instead of pushing him away, she wrapped her arms around him.

He smiles and without saying anything at first he holds her tighter in his arms and feels her warmth and realizing this she also holds him tighter, Neil feels her palm pressing on his back.

" Agar mujhe pta hota ki tum mera intezaar kar rahi ho, toh main thoda aur jaldi aa jaata " he says smilingly caressing her hair, The way she hugged him as soon as she saw him clearly showed that she was waiting for him and that was enough to make him happy.

But hearing this, Avni realizes what she did and also remembers that at this time she was alone with him in her room and their families outside, what would everyone think if they came to know that both of them were alone in the room.

And with this thought, she separates from him and pushes him back, on which Neil gets shocked

" Kya hua ?" Neil suddenly asks about her changed behaviour, to which Avni looks at him.
Just now she was hugging him and now she is pushing him like this, he doesn't understand anything.

" Aap yehaan kyon aaye hai ?" He sighs at this question, whenever he has been coming here for the last two times, this girl asks him the same question.

" Kya baar baar ek hi sawal karti ho ki main yehaan kyon aaya hu....zaahir si baat hai ye mera sasural hai, yehaan aane ke liye mujhe kisi wajah ki jrurt nahi hai...."