chapter 54

Please don't forget to vote and comment, I will be very happy if you all do so. 🙏❤️🌼

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

" Neill!!! " holding tears of happiness in her eyes, she looks at him who was looking at her like, "Look, I could not able to live without you again, I have come to you." She smiles.

As soon as she opens the door, she becomes surprised to see Neil in front of her and suddenly her eyes fill with tears, With a smile on her lips and tears in her eyes, she looks at him, unable to believe that he is standing in front of her, she really didn't expect him to come..and now she doesn't delay and jumps straight into his arms, holding him tight.

Neil smiles at her action but he cannot catch her even if he wants to because he has a bouquet of her favorite lilies in one hand, So in the other hand a paper bag which also contains her favorite things.

" I can't believe you're actually here but somewhere I knew you would come, nahi reh paaye n aap " He smiles at her words

" Kya karu, laakh koshishe ki par muskil hai tumse dur reh paana " she smiles hearing his words and then don't know for how long she remained clinging to him like that, he also gives her her time but then says

" Ab pure din yehi khadee rehna hai ?" Hearing his words she smiles and then squeezes him tightly and separates from him and looks at him.

" Lilies for my beautiful Lily " he says giving her that bouquet, She sees the bouquet in his hand and takes it again holding tears in her eyes, he never forgets to bring this for her....and as soon as his hands are free, he places his hands behind her head and brings her face closer to his and kisses her forehead, on which she closes her eyes.

Coming inside, Neil looks around the house and Avni closes the door, after closing the door she looks at his back and smiles.

She still can't believe that he really came, which means he has forgiven her.

" Neil!!! " At her voice, he turns towards her and their eyes meet, both of them not knowing how to take the initiative now, what should they say to eachother, but he doesn't have time...he has a flight back to Mumbai in 3 hours, so he takes the initiative for which he has come here.

" I'm sorry Avni " She looks at him confused at his apology. It was his mistake then why is he apologizing.

" I'm sorry, I know I made a mistake again, I shouldn't have treated you like that, but...but...I...I..don't kn.." He starts stammering further, on which Avni does not say anything but comes closer to him, holds his hand and brings him towards the couch and makes him sit there and instead of sitting separately, she sits in his lap on which he looks at her.

Avni dress 👇