chapter 65

Please leave some inline comments while reading so that I can know how you all like the story...🙏
✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

It is a beautiful morning.

The sun's rays fall through the window of Neil's room onto his bed and fall directly on his face, disturbing his sleep,
He narrows his eyebrows and closes his eyes more tightly, causing a frown on his face.
But soon he finds peace again when those rays stop on his face as if someone has cast a shadow on his face.

But at the same time, Neil, whose sleep was broken, but did not feel like opening his eyes, but as soon as he woke up, he felt such a fragrance in his nostrils for which he was longing and after months getting that fragrance again he opens his eyes

And as soon as he opens his eyes, his eyes widen when he sees sitting in front of him the one whom he was yearning to see.

He sees Avni sitting in front of him on the bed next to where he is sleeping as if she is waiting for him to get up.....He can't believe his eyes...how can this be, is he dreaming early in the morning?

He gets up with a jerk and sits on the bed and rubs his eyes and when he opens them he still sees Avni close to him.....And it feels more like a dream for him when he sees her in saree in front of him.

For a moment he forgets to breathe after seeing her in the saree which he had given her on their engagement day and requesting her to wear it someday.

No, it is definitely a dream because he has imagined her like this in his dreams, her in saree.

He's about to rub his eyes again but he shivers when he feels her touch on his arm as he is in the vest now.

" You are not dreaming...main sch me hu..." Her eyes fill with fresh tears after hearing her voice...Although he hears her voice on the phone every day and sees her face, but feeling her close to him like this in real makes him emotional.

" Tum sch me ho...?" She smiles at his words and before saying or doing anything, she pinch the back of his palm hard, on which he screams lightly.

" Aaanhhh " He shouts, shaking his hand.

" Ab Yakeen hua aapko ?" After this, seeing her close to him, his happiness knows no bounds and without saying anything, he pulls her into his arms and hugs her tightly.

" I missed you a lot my love..." He says placing his chin on her shoulder and hiding his face in her neck inhaling his favorite fragrance Which is her.

She smiles and puts her arm around his back holding him.
She also feels good after feeling him like this after so many days or should say months and places her cheek on his bare shoulder.

" I too, missed you a lot." Neil hears this from her mouth but does not say anything further but feels her close to him and closes his eyes and tries to bring her closer to himself as much as possible.

Both of them remain in each other's arms for don't knows how long...he is not ready to leave her and she too, smilingly, gives him his time.

So what actually happened was that Avni had decided that she would meet him early in the morning and today not through phone but in reality she will show him her face after he wakes up...Her Neil likes to see her face after waking up, so what better way could she start his day than this.

She knew his waking time which was 6 o'clock but today he slept till late which gave her time to sit and stare at him....when the sun's rays were disturbing him, it was she who shaded him with the hem of her saree.

She had decided on the day Neil gave her this saree that she would fulfill his wish today, and that is why today she has come to him in the saree given by him.