chapter 59

It is night time now.

After preparing and eating breakfast together in the morning, both of them go out for lunch and then roam around and return home by evening.
Both of them go to see one or two good places of Bangalore which are special here.
They are feeling good after spending so much time together after a long time.

After spending time in Gulmarg, the two never got together for the whole day, despite living in the same city and today when they have got this opportunity, both of them are making every moment memorable which will become their strength in their future separation.

Avni knows that as strong as she is showing herself that she doesn't care and she will stay away from everyone here and especially from Neil, she knows how difficult it is going to be for her the day Neil goes back but she doesn't want to spoil her today by thinking about tomorrow and that is why, like Neil, she too is cherishing every moment with him in her heart because she does not know when Neil will come here again.

And amidst all this, Avni is not missing a single opportunity to tease him ever since Neil told her to that he wants to wait until marriage to move forward in their relationship.

It's not like that: she doesn't want what Neil wants: that their relationship should progress after marriage, she also wants the same and is proud of his thinking and having a partner like him...but still she thinks that she will at least make him melt a little with her actions, after all, let's see how long he sticks to his words in front of her, because somewhere she doesn't like Neil being so gentle to her.....She knows that his touch still gives her goosebumps and countless butterflies in her stomach but she wants to feel those goosebumps, butterflies only.

And also, she doesn't know why she is suddenly yearning so much for his touch, she was not like this before but it's okay, everyone has their own needs and her thinking like this for Neil does not make her a bad girl, her thinking like this for him is not lust for him but it's her love which, she wants to make him feel. He is her love on which only she has the right and it is also her right to think all this for him. She controlled herself a lot and felt shy, now she wants to eliminate all hesitation from their relationship but now he's holding himself.
He's always shown that he loves her, wants her... so now it's her turn to show him that she loves him and wants him as much as he wants her.....and it's okay that now he wants to control himself, it doesn't mean that she won't express her desires to him.....after spoiling her, he himself has now donned the cloak of decency. Huh!!

He ignored her all this desire very politely without making her realize it last night and this morning but she will try again.

And perhaps she wants all this because she knows that no matter what they both do, he will not hurt her, he knows his limits and that is why she is expecting a little more from him.....and
now he kept hiding his desires till their marriage but now she will not back down.

And with all these thoughts and intentions, she stands in front of the mirror and looks at herself who is currently wearing his same white shirt which she had made dirty yesterday but now after being washed it has become fit to wear again.

She is only in his shirt which reaches till her mid-thigh and barely hides her exposed legs, The sleeves of his shirt are a little bigger than her hands and the entire shirt seems oversized to her, after wearing it, her cuteness gets enhanced.
But she had to look hot, not cute, she pouts looking at herself.

Outside the room, Neil is in the kitchen making coffee for both of them as they had decided to watch a movie after dinner, So after their dinner, Neil is making coffee for their movie night and also thinks of making popcorn.

While he is doing all this in the kitchen, Avni comes out of the room and comes straight there and calls his name.

" Neil!!! " Hearing his name in her voice, Neil lifts his eyelids and looks in front of him, He sees her standing on the other side of the kitchen counter but as soon as he sees her his eyes widen seeing her in his shirt.
What is this girl doing?