chapter 98

Next morning

Before starting their trip here, both of them have their breakfast in the beautiful cold weather there.

Neil takes this 👆 beautiful picture of her.

And after taking some pictures of her, he also joins her for breakfast.

Later, Both then get ready for their day and both plan to see some special places here today.

Avni is doing her final touch-up while standing in front of the mirror where Neil comes and hugs her from behind and without wasting any time, he leaves a kiss on her neck to which she smiles.

" You are looking very cute." He says, placing his chin on her shoulder while looking at her in the mirror.
He sees how the cold weather here automatically gives a natural red color to her cute face and enhances the beauty of her face.

But she makes a face at his compliments, he always calls her cute, why he never calls her hot or sexy.

" Just cute all the time. Hot and sexy are also words, have you heard them, which are used for compliments, you can say that too sometimes..."  He suppresses his smile at her words.

" Arre ye hot kya hota hai...meri biwi aag lag rahi hai aag, iss sard mausam mein....." He says to which she glares at him and turns towards him, after getting out of his arms.

" Huh, aap rehne do." Saying this she passes him and picks up her phone from the bed and before she can do anything in it, Neil comes close to her and snatches her phone and keeps it in his pant pocket.

" I have talked to everyone at home, everything is fine...we are also fine, I have told them...so now you will not use your phone the whole day."
He answers the question she didn't ask and she smiles lightly.

" Aur ab chale dost." She looks at him confused at his words, yes they're  friend but he never mentioned her like this.

" Dost ?" She asks

" Yes, we will remain friends throughout this trip, just as you wanted, your male best friend." She smiles at his words thinking that in this way he wants to fulfill her wish but suddenly she thinks of teasing him a little.

" Ohh, does this mean, no romance on the entire trip?" His eyes widen at her words.

" Hein, ye kab kaha maine ?" He asks

" Now obviously, I will not do romance with my friend." He smiles understanding her words and leans towards her and brings his face closer to her.

" Madam, the man who has become your friend today will sometimes have your husband's soul inside him, so he will also do romance.
That's why don't think that I will let you go even for a moment without loving you." He smiles at her words and after saying this, Neil immediately places a peck on her lips.