chapter 28

All four come out and after coming out, Raj leaves Simran's hand and makes her stand in front of him and before that he starts shouting at her for coming here, Simran hugs him and Neil and Avni who's coming out behind them are surprised to see this...Simran looks at both of them and winks and Neil understands his sister's trick.

" I'm sorry Raj... Thank God tum yehaan the....mere naraz hone par bhi tum yehaan aaye, mujhe akela nahi chhoda tumne....
pta nahi tum nahi hote to aaj kya hota.... main sch me darr gyi thi un ladkon se... sorry aaj ke baad aisi jagah kabhi nahi jaaungi.....tum jo bologe wo karungi...." Simran says all this to him while hugging him and after saying all this she tightens her grip on him.

And there Raj listens to her but he knows her well enough to know that this girl is not afraid of him, then why would she be afraid of anyone else and that too when she is a Karate black belt and not only she, but also his sister, who could have easily beaten such guys in such situations when the time came, but now he do not scold her, that is why she is pretending to be scared.

" Aaj tumhare is natak ka mujh par koi asar nahi hoga, bahut manmaani kar li tumne...ab chhodo mujhe..." Raj says and try to separate her from himself but she's not leaving him

" Main natak nahi kar rahi baba, tumhe mujh par bharosha nahi...."

" NO " He says angrily on which Simran smiles

" Accha tum jo bologe main wo karungi, par please gussa mat ho...." Simran says moving her face more into his neck and there feeling this Raj speaks

" Jo bolunga wo karogi ? " He whispers into her ear which makes her smile on the thought that he melts

" haan baba, jo bologo wo karungi...." she confirms speaking softly in his ear, on which Raj smiles slightly..."

" if so then first of all end this drama, you said you want to enjoy our honeymoon and Neil and avi have to enjoy their own time, then why are you spoiling the mood by staying apart like this..." Hearing this, Simran smiles and says

" Do you want to spend time with me?" Simran asks him

" Is this something to ask?" Raj says

" OK my love... main abhi aayi...." Saying this, Simran separates from Raj and comes smiling towards Neil and Avni.

" Ye kya khusur phusur chal rahi thi tum dono ke beech... andar se baahar aise aaye jaise aaj ladai hokar rahegi aur yehaan ek hug se pighal gya ye " Neil says looking at Raj who's little far away from them, and there Simran smiles at this.

" ab wo mere aur mere pati ke beech ki baat hai...."

" Accha... jaise mujhe kuch samjh nahi aata... yehaan tubelight Avni hai main nahi...." Neil says on which he received a quick glare from Avni on which he gulps but before he says something... simran speak

" Avu, tum Neil ke saath hotel wapas aa jaana OK...." Hearing this Neil smiles and there Saying this, Simran hugs Avni.

" Baby, This is the time of revenge... He always calls you a tubelight n, then today prove to him that you are not a tubelight...And for that you will have to do what I said... seduce him and then leave him as punishment...." Simran reminds her

And hearing these words of Simran, Avni who was still in doubt, but this tubelight word of Neil act as fuel to the fire and she gets ready to do it.

" Ok baby take care of yourself..." saying this Simran goes to Raj but before leaving with her, Raj also meets both of them and asks Neil to take care of Avni and goes away with Simran from there.

Later

" Neil ye sab.... aur tumhe kaise pta tha ki bhabhi maan hi jaayegi...." She says this when she sees that Neil has brought her to a beautiful place where a tent is set up and preparations are made for a bonfire.