chapter 76

As I got mixed responses, I decided to write in detail.....
Also please leave some inline comments so that I can understand that you all are liking my writing

Chapter start 👇

After the mehendi ceremony, after taking some rest, everyone gets ready for Avneil's beautiful sangeet night in the evening.

Everyone plans to have a typical Bollywood sangeet night because the fun that is found in old Bollywood dance songs cannot be found anywhere.

Avneil outfit 👇

Both are sitting together and the host is about to announce the beginning of this beautiful evening.

" So let's the fun begin... Let's start the Sangeet function...and the first one to come is the youngest of this family, so welcome our little Ansh...." host announced and moves away from the stage

A big smile comes on Avni's face after seeing her piece of heart on stage and soon Ansh, in his own mischievous style, does a small dance for his buaa and maama and at the end of the dance, Neil goes on the stage, takes Ansh in his arms and kisses his cheeks for his cute performance, on which Ansh again gets irritated because of his slight beard pricking and goes to his mumma Simran running, on which everyone smiles.

" wow what a cute performance.... So now, ghar ke sabse chote sadasya ke baad ghar ke sabse bade sadsya ki baari hai....So, welcome our respected bebe." Host announced again and moves away from the stage.

Light get off and soon a spot light on bebe.

All get shocked to see bebe outfit...Normally she's wearing saree but today's she's wearing patiyala suit and she's holding a fan in her hand and wearing sunglasses...

She started dancing on the Hawa Hawayee song...

Awi Wiwi Wiwi Wiwi

Hawa Hawayee

Awi Wiwi Wiwi Wi

Chee Ho Ho Honolulu Lu Lu Lu Lu, Honolulu

Hing Bekei Hong Kong, King Kong

I Seenoosi, Yusiloosi, Hassi Tosi, Lassi Pissi

Mombasa, Ping Pong

Oye Oye Oye Oye Oye Oye

Aka Chikee Lakee Chikee

Chikee Lakee Chu

Aka Chikee Lakee Chikee Chikee

Lakee Chikee Chu..(x2)

Mai Khwabo Kee Shehjadee

Mai Hu Har Dil Pe Chhayee