chapter 87

Avni's pov.

I don't know what happened to Neil, after last night he woke up now, this was not the way he used to sleep and this was also not normal for me. I was really worried about him at one point.
Leaving him like that, I didn't feel like coming here for pagphere
But Shweta Maa explained to me that Neil was fine because his breathing, heartbeat, body temperature were all fine and normal, Perhaps he is sleeping so much due to the tiredness of the wedding rituals that took place in the last few days and this is normal because after coming home he would have found peace and tranquility in his room.
And then maa said that since bhai has come, I should complete this pagphere ritual, So, after maa persuasion, I came here even though I did not want to.

Now Neil has been calling me continuously ever since he woke up...I feel like talking to him but no, now I will pretend to be angry with him....Well in the morning I was really angry with him, Since it was my first day there, I felt the need for him by my side and he was sleeping.
But now I am not that serious about that, but still I don't know why I feel like getting angry with him... now I feel like doing this, so I am doing it.
Now Neilu will have to pacify me, that too with love and to be honest I am craving for his love, his touch, to hear his voice, to see him.

It is now 7 o'clock in the evening, Neil is going to come here to take me back home, before that, preparations are going on to welcome him here...My mom is cooking all the food of his choice for her beloved son-in-law with her own hands without taking anyone's help....bhabhi and I are just watching her standing in the kitchen.
Uff, my mom sometimes confuses us all, Neil is not her son-in-law but is actually her own second son.
Seeing my mom's love for him so much, I feel jealous of him, sometimes.

Right now I am sitting in the hall just waiting for Neil to come so that I can hug him tightly.
But of course I'm angry, So I won't take the initiative, but I know my Neilu, I'll open the door and he'll take me in a tight hug it won't matter who's around us. so even if I'm angry, I'll get the hug I want.

Now call me crazy or something else, he has made me such a spoiled girl, so now Neil will have to bear whatever I am.

Avni's pov. Ends.

Avni is sitting staring at the door and clock waiting for Neil in the hall, there Neela sits with her and before sending her daughter back, she thinks to explain a few things to her.

" bachcha, mujhe pta hai ki chize abhi nayi-nayi hai tumhare liye, par main ek baat kehna chahti hu, Neil ke saath saath, pure parivaar ko bhi waqt dena....unke saath bhi time spent karna, sabki care karna...." Neela says, remembering Ragini's taunt that ever since she came she has not sat with anyone else except Neil...
although, Neela knows that she does not need to say this to her daughter because she knows the values ​​of the family but she reminds her once to avoid making any mistake.

Avni looks at her mother and before she can say anything, they both hear Raj's voice who comes towards them who's listens their conversation.

" Mom, aap ye sab Avi ko kyon bol rahi hai....She knows what to do and what not to do...don't put pressure on her for anything...she will do whatever she feels is right." Raj comes closer to them and sits on the couch in front of them and says this and Neela looks at him.

" Tum, aajkal ke bachche toh kuch samjhte hi nahi...." neela says

" Kya samjhe mom, kisi ne kuch keh diya uske liye aap apni beti ke upar pressure bnaa rahi hai....kal uska pehla din tha...thoda rest kar liya toh itni kya badi baat ho gyi...." Raj says because he understands that his mother remembered Ragini's taunt and said this to Avni.

" Mom, kya wahaan par kal kisi ne aapko kuch kaha...i mean, mere baare me ? Mujh se koi galti ho gyi ?" Avni asks after completely understanding that there is no one else, perhaps Ragini might have complained about her.