chapter 64

At Mehra house

The clock strikes twelve and Raj comes near the bed who was doing something in the room, But as soon as he gets the signal of 12 o'clock, he comes closer to the bed, bends down to the level of his sleeping wifey and whispers into her ear.

" Happy birthday jaana " Simran makes a little movement while smiling in her sleep, which makes Raj smile.

" Jaana wake up... its your birthday...." He whispers softly in her ear again

"Hmmm..." she murmurs, arching her body, still closing her eyes Seeing which Raj smiles and then moving towards her face he kisses her lips, on which her eyes open with a jerk and Raj separates from her smiling

Seeing her eyes open, he smiles and again bends down, kisses her forehead and speaks again

" Happy birthday jaan..." she smiles and then she gets up and sat on the bed: and as soon as she sat down, she became suprised by the decoration of the room which Raj had done for her after she fell asleep.
She has decorated the room very aesthetically

Raj sits on the bed in front of her with a small cake in her hand and he asks her to cut the cake...Simran cuts the cake and is about to feed it to Raj but Raj gives her the first bite and then eats the same bite.

" Hmm, so what birthday gift does my wifey want...?" Simran smiles at his question.

" This time I don't want anything, because I already have the wonderful gift you have given me..." She says this by placing her hand on her stomach, on which Raj smiles understanding her gesture that their baby is the biggest gift for her, which is for him too.

" I don't want anything more than this..." she says to which Raj kisses her forehead but then he makes her wear a beautiful diamond ring, seeing which she smiles and Raj kisses her knuckles

While both of them are having a small celebration of their night, Simran remembers that today is also her brother's birthday, Both are twins so obviously they both have the same birthday.

" Tumne Neil ko call kiya...?"

" Pehle biwi, fir saale ka number...." He says smiling on which Simran smiles

" Main use call karne hi wala hu par ye baat tumhe bhi pta hogi is waqt uska phone busy hoga...." Simran smiles at his words, it is obvious that now Avni will be the first priority for him too.

" Yes...uske liye bhi to pehle biwi fir baaki sab...." Raj smiles at her

" Well thank you for doing so much for me...I really loved it." She says looking at the decoration of the room

" Ye to kuch bhi nahi hai, abhi ek aur celebration baaki hai....." Raj says surprising her

" Ek aur...?" She asks confused to which Raj just nods.

other side

Neil, unaware of the date, was sleeping peacefully but Avni wakes him up by calling at exactly 12 o'clock, Neil smiles seeing her call thinking that she must have called just like that but hearing her words, he becomes happy and a little sad that his love is not with him on his birthday.

" Happy birthday Neil " Avni says smilingly, on which Neil also smiles lightly.

" Thank you baby..." he says with a small smile

" You were sleeping...?"

" Maybe..." Avni smiles at his words but Neil says after noticing something.

" Where are you...why is there so much darkness behind you?" he asks with some hope.

" Obviously, I am in Bangalore...sorry I could not come there..." He smiles lightly at her words.......don't know but he feels that she is close to him but he brushes off this feeling after her answer.