chapter 42

" Ab kyon aaye hai aap yehaan ?" Avni says this angrily to Neil who is currently standing at the door of her room, confused as to how to go inside to this volcano.
And today, on hearing "Aap" from her mouth, he cannot even go and kiss this volcano, otherwise she will not only verbally but also push him out of the room.

So he stands there at the door, sighs, and answers her in his own way

" Ye kaisa sawal hai ki main yehaan kyon aaya hu... ab kya mujhe apne sasural aane ke liye kisi wajah ki jrurt hai..." he says this in a joking manner to lighten her mood but he doesn't realize that his words are increasing her anger and there after saying this he takes a deep breath and comes inside the room and first of all he closes the door so that their voice does not go out but seeing him doing all this she gets angry and says

" Abhi tak aisa kuch hua nahi hai, yehaan aapka aisa koi rishta nahi hai jis rishte ki aap baat kar rahe hai...." She says this because Neil has not yet officially become the son-in-law of this house and he had angrily told her to go find someone else and get married, so today in anger after remembering the same thing, she also made him realize that till now he has not established any such relationship which he was talking about.

And there Neil locked the door and turns towards her and hearing her words he sighs

" Hua nahi hai to kya hua...2 hafte me officially iss ghar ka damaad ban jaaunga...." he says on which she raises her eyebrows and then speaks

" Sagaai hogi...to n aisa kuch hoga...." Neil is shocked to hear this from her, what do she mean if there will be an engagement then something like this will happen.

" Kya mtlb ?" He asks

" mtlab Aapko humesha mujh se ye shikaayat hoti hai n ki main bhai ki sari baat maanti hu....." Neil sees her confused on this

" toh bhai chahte hai ki humari sagaai ho aur main unki ye baat nahi maanungi... main aapse sagaai nahi karungi..." Neil is shocked to hear this, this girl doesn't listen to what she should listen to and this girl does things she shouldn't do.

" Avni dekho I know main iss baar bhi galat hu par please ye meri aakhir galti samjhkar maaf kardo, I have really realized my mistake..." Saying this he try to come close to her but she takes her step back, seeing which his step stop

" Huh, No... You haven't realized anything like this... aap yehaan aaye hai kyonki aap jo chahte the wo ho raha hai... agar kal humari sagaai fix nahi hoti to aaj bhi aap yehaan nahi aate......to please apna ye drama band kijiye..." Hearing her words he again takes a deep breath

" Shayad tum sahi ho main yehaan nahi aata agar humari sagaai fix nahi hoti to..." he said honestly, Because maybe yes if Simran did not tell him the truth yesterday he would not have realized his mistake... and there hearing his words she makes a face, see I was right.

" Par main koi drama nahi kar raha hu... ye sab hota hi nahi agar tum us din hi mujhe Sara sch btaa deti..." Hearing this, Avni again gives him a looks that this is also her fault, didn't she come to talk to him that day, It was he who did not listen to her.

" Agar aapko yaad nahi to main aapko yaad dilaa doon, us din main baat karne aayi thi, par aapne meri baat nahi suni..." He knows his mistake here: but still, if she had told him about the engagement that day, perhaps the decision not to marry him would not have hurt him so much.

" To main apni galti maan to raha hu... ab sab khatam karte hai n, ab kya saari zindagi baat nahi karogi...? Maaf kardo...please...." She doesn't react to this thing of his.

" Tumhi ne kaha tha ki ladenge-jhagdenge...par ek dusre ka saath nahi chhodenge, aur naa hi baat karni band karenge... jiski bhi galti hogi wo maafi maangega aur hum ek dusre ko maaf bhi kar denge... fir ab tum is trah kyon behave kar rahi ho... ho gyi galti, maaf kardo..."