chapter 57

Before starting the update, Vidyut is not negative and because of him no negativity will spread in the story right now....So those who did not like Vidyut character, rest assured. There will be no misunderstanding between Avneil because of him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" So tell me, what do you want to learn?" Neil asks her. At this time both of them stand facing each other in the kitchen.

" Ummm, Let's make rajma-chawal" Neil smiles at her answer, he thought that she would like to make some things of her choice but this girl

" Accha! Aur wo kyon....tumhe to ye kuch khas pasand nahi "

" Haan to ye mere liye hai bhi nahi....Now you said that you learned cooking for your love, so can't I learn to cook what my love likes?"

He smiles, biting his lower lip, he feels really happy to hear this, that she wants to learn something for him, what could be a sweeter moment for him than when she feeds him the food prepared by her own hands, no matter what its taste is. Food cooked by her will be the tastiest food for him.

And there Seeing him smiling biting his lips, unknowingly she gently licks her inner lips, how much she feels like telling him not to do this because it is her right but thinking this, she again scolds herself and wonders where all these thoughts are coming from in her mind.
She wasn't like that, what's happening to her?
But somewhere she understands that all this has been done by her best friend Priyal, since she has said all those things to her, She has started thinking differently about him, and somewhere this is also the result of reading love story books.
But she is not doing anything wrong, thinking about him, thinking something different about him, staring at him, all this is her right.

And somewhere Priyal will be right, he suppresses his feelings and desires for her, only if she opens up to him then he too will be able to say whatever he wants.

Her thoughts come to a halt when she hears his voice.

" All that is fine, but will you learn my favorite thing from me only? I mean, how can someone be so unromantic?" She looks at him confused

" No, I mean you could have surprised me by learning from someone else." He completed on which She smiles at him.

Yes, she could have done that someday but she doesn't want to do that. Every thing in her life which she does not know, now she wants to learn from him.

" Huh, And what could be more romantic than this, that I want to learn everything from you... even cooking and...

" And ?" He asks on her half-said words

" And many more things, you will come to know with time.... Now let's get to work..." Saying this she turned and went to the other side of the kitchen where she tries to open the top shelf

" tumse baaton me jitna muskil hai...." she smiles at this

" Fir kosish kyon karte hai " She says turning towards him, to which he smiles and she again tries to open the shelf, standing on her toes, but it is a little higher and her height is bit short.

" Help me n, rajma yehaan par hai." She says this, on which he comes closer to her, but beyond her expectation, he himself opens the drawer of that shelf and easily takes out Rajma from there with the help of his good height, and then puts it in her hand

"Chhotu" he says slightly chuckling while handing her the container of Rajma, patting her on the head, on which she pouts.

" Huh, Main Chhotu nahi hu aap lambe ho..." At her words, he raises his eyebrows giving her look that, "Oh really?"