chapter 114

The door of Khanna house opens and Bebe and Shweta get shocked when they see Ragini there suddenly, they wonder why she has come here.

" Tum ?" Bebe questions her sudden arrival here.

" Aap aise kyon puchh rahi hai Maa, kya main yehaan aap sab se milne nahi aa sakti ?" Ragini says this to which Shweta and Bebe look at each other.

" Ghar ki bahu ke saath itna sab ho gya, toh sochaa uska haal-chal puchhne hi aa jaaun, ab aap sab mujhe jitna bura samjhte hai utni buri main hu nahi." Ragini says this to which Bebe and Shweta don't say anything.

" Toh bhabhi, Avni kahan hai, milne toh denge naa aap log mujhe us se...?" On hearing Ragini's words Bebe and Shweta look at each other and don't want any drama in the house, Bebe signals Shweta to take Ragini to Avni so that she can meet her for 5-10 minutes.

" Chaliye, wo apne kamre me hai." Swetha tells her and is about to go with her but Ragini stops her.

" Bhabhi, mujhe Neil ke kamre ka raasta pta hai, main khud chali jaaungi....aap toh aise mere saath jaa rahi hai jaise pta nahi akele me main aapki bahu ke saath kuch galat kar dungi." Ragini says further to which Shweta and Bebe sigh, this woman started as soon as she came.

" Aisi baat nahi hai jiji, main bas....

" Main bas kya bhabhi, aap sab yehi rahe...main Avni se 2 minutes me milkar aa jaaungi aur agar aap log ko mujhpar viswas nahi hai toh fir rehne dijiye main jaati hi nahi hu uske paas...main toh achhe man se us se milne aayi thi, par aap Sab ne to mera man hi tod diya." Ragini says and after hearing all this from her, Bebe and Shweta didn't want to see more of her drama so they allow her to go to Avni alone.

Avni is sitting quietly in her room, although Neil is working from home and does not go anywhere leaving her alone but today he has gone to the office for some time for some important work.

And the result of his absence is that she is again lost in all those thoughts, in which Neil does not let her get lost in his presence.

It has been more than a month since that incident but Avni is not able to recover from that thing, she has become very quiet now, she used to speak less in front of everyone but now she has started speaking even less.

And the man in front of whom she used to talk non-stop, he too now longs to listen to her chatter, She speaks only when Neil talks to her, otherwise she remains silent the rest of the time.

It is not that she is angry with Neil or there is something else, but despite wanting to, she is not able to talk to Neil or anyone else like before.

Yes she acts normal in front of everyone but only her soul knows how she is living now, whenever she touches her stomach she feels emptiness inside her and no medicine can cure this feeling.

She listens to everything Neil says to her, and even reciprocates his actions when he does things to keep her in a good mood.
And sometimes she even smiles for him which even Neil understands that her smile is fake.

Neil understands all these things that she is not able to overcome but now he can only try to fix it with his love.

He can fill that void in her and their lives with his love but somewhere he also knows that the emptiness that Avni is feeling cannot be cured even by his love now.
He is just trying his best, and hopes that one day his Avni will not just pretend to be fine but will actually get well.

But for now he just goes along with her in pretending to be okay so that while pretending she might actually get well.

He sees how she worries for him despite being a mess herself, she too tries no less to take care of him, She takes care of his food on time and everything else too. Maybe She has started speaking less but her concern for him has not reduced.