chapter 96

Sorry for the late update, I always try to update as soon as possible but if I am not able to do so then the reason is simply that, Nowadays I am falling ill again and again and in that condition I was not able to write due to which the update got delayed.
So sorry to those who were waiting for the chapter.

Now, the second things :

There is a little, just a little bit of mature content in this chapter, so those who are not comfortable please don't bash me after reading.

And this chapter, for all those who wanted to see their romance, I have tried a little, which probably did not go well because I can't able to write all this but still I tried.

So read it anyway and if you like it then comment because you all don't comment on such chapters but I will write something like this next only when you all appreciate it, otherwise it will be the last one.

Chapter start
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Their room

After a long flight of about 8-9 hours, both of them land in Germany and then come to the hotel from there where both of them check in and although the flight was comfortable for both of them, still both of them are tired from the journey, so after coming to the hotel, both of them directly hit their backs on the bed and neither of them realizes when they fall into sleep.

And there was Neil's wife who was angry with him because of his antics at home and had threatened him that from now on he should celebrate the honeymoon alone and he should not talk to her, So, as he had not worried about that things much, because his waxy wife agreed with his loving persuasion in the flight itself, so now Neil does not have the tension of celebrating his honeymoon alone.

Right now both of them are relaxing in each other's arms, Avni is resting on her back and Neil is resting on his stomach, hiding his face in her neck and keeping his hand on her stomach, keeping her close to him.

Meanwhile Avni's eyes slowly open when she feels some wetness on her neck and she soon realizes that it is her husband's lips that are doing magical wonders on her neck.

She feels him whose face hidden in her neck, slowly sucking her neck, leaving wet kisses on it, She slightly smiles at this feeling with her sleeping face, but at this moment she is also feeling sleepy, but how can she sleep with this kind of behavior of her man.

" Neil, aren't you tired ? sleep and let me sleep too..." she says to which Neil, whose hand was on her stomach, pulls her more into himself.

" I'm not tired, you rest..." After saying this he gently bites her neck while sucking it, to which she hisses in slight pain.