chapter 30

" Yaar Avni, what have I done... you also enjoyed it, so why are you complaining now ?" Neil tells Avni who is currently sitting angry with him, and after hearing this she glare at him angrily on which Neil gulp but still he musters the courage to talk nonsense.

" I didn't know my tubelight was so romantic..." he said winking at her who's sitting on the bed wearing a highneck sweater and time to time she's just rubbing her nose with tissue while sneezing because her cold has increased more than before... and here he's irritating her.

" I told you not to talk to me, Then why are you talking? " Avni says him who's sitting in front of her on the bed

" Arre yaar ye kya baat hui... itni choti chiz ke liye itna gussa ?"

" Choti chiz ? because of you I had to feel embarrassed in front of bhabhi... pta nahi kya soch rahi hongi...."

" kya sochegi... ye normal hai..."

" Kya normal hai ? Why did you bite me and when you did, why didn't you tell me? At least I could hide it...."

" chahe jitni kosish kar lo mere pyar ko chhupaa nahi paaogi..." Avni again glare at him when he said this on which Neil smiles

" And what is there to say in this, you didn't feel it that time...? " He asks while mischievously on which Avni closes her eyes remembering that feeling again

" Just shut up..."

"Only you can do that..." Saying this he moves closer to her but Avni places her hand on his chest and pushes him away.

" tumhari inhi harkato ke kaaran main tumse dur rehti hu... bhabhi ke saamne kitna ajib lag raha tha... unhe sab pta chal gya "

" Aree to kya ho gya, ek din tumhi ne kaha tha ki pyar kiya to darna kya... aur ab darr rahi ho... oh mtlb samjh gya... tum sirf dialogue maar sakti ho... time aane par wahi bheegi billi bani rahogi...." Avni looks at him angrily at this.

" Main nahi darti kisi se, wo to bas....wo bas...

" Wo bas kya...

" huh, mujhe neend aa rahi hai..." Saying this she immediately lies down on the bed and covers herself well with the quilt.

" Ye accha hai koi jawab naa mile to soo jao... aur dekho tumhare is fake gusse se main nahi darta...." Saying this he also comes from the other side and enters inside the quilt and hugs her from behind on which Avni smiles

" Himmat jyada nahi badh gyi...."

" Haan, aapne hi ye himmat badhaayi hai madam aur ab chahogi to bhi khud ko mujh se dur nahi kar paogi....and now sleep because someone said last night that my warmth can reduce someone's cold...." saying this Neil hides his head in her neck.

" Neil, my cold has increased, please stay away from me... you too will catch cold..." she says worriedly

" Mujhe fark nahi padta, Anyway, my immunity is very strong, nothing will happen to me. So now relax and rest.." saying this he pulls her more into himself and then Avni actually sleeps because of ill health and what would Neil do without her, so to get rid of the boredom he also sleeps with her.

In the evening, both of them wake up from their nap and after freshening up, as soon as they come into the room, Raj and Simran also come to spend time with them...All four are sitting in the room talking and once again due to the stubbornness of all three, Avni has to drink the khada.

" Aap sab kitne bure ho, aap sab coffee pii rahe ho aur mujhe ye kadwa khadaa de diya hai...." She speaks with a crying face on which everyone looks at her but no one shows mercy.