chapter 44

Before starting the chapter, please give me motivation to write this story through your words, I know I am not writing good chapters these days but please share your feedback about the story in the comments section.

Chapter start.....

At M&K industry

Neil reaches the office and as soon as he parks his car in the parking lot, he gets out of the car and sees Raj's car coming in, so he stops there to meet him

He is also not able to talk to Raj like before, Raj talks to him but only on work related matters and this thing irritates him in some way or the other.

Due to his inability to control his anger, he has angered both his love and his friend and both of them are so stubborn that none of his tricks are working for them.

" Ye dono ziddi bhai-behan bhagwan ne specially mere liye bnaaye the..." Neil mutters when he sees Raj coming out of the car and looking at him but not coming towards him.

And then, not seeing Neil coming towards him also, Raj is about to move towards the lift to go up, but his steps stop when Neil calls him from behind:

" Raj!" Neil takes his name on which his steps stop and he turns towards him and Neil comes towards him and then comes and stands in front of him.

" Ab kya puri zindagi baat nahi karoge, yaar maaf karde, I know meri galti maafi ke layak nahi hai, maine bahut bakwas chize gusse me bol di...par tu jaanta to hai mujhe ladkiyon se jyada mood swings hote hai...."

Raj pressed his lips together to suppresses his smile when he hears his last line, it's true that his friend has a lot of mood swings and ever since he became friends with him, he has been facing these mood swings and even today he has no problem with him for tolerating his mood swings.

But now it is about his sister whom he loves very much, If Neil had done all this for some other reason, he would have tolerated it but he cannot see his sister sad for any reason or because of anyone and here Neil has made his sister sad and somewhere hurt her and that is why he is angry with him.

" Accha tu isiliye gussa hai n ki maine Avni se ladai ki.... dekh aaj main promise karta hu aaj ke baad main kabhi us se nahi ladunga, wo jo bolegi wo karunga...." Neil says on which Raj sees him....He does not doubt his love for Avni but he also cannot ignore what he has done.

" Ye baat tumne pehle bhi kahi thi par kya hua...? Bhul gye apni kahi hui baat ko.....?" Raj says on which Neil knows that he had said in front of Ashish and the entire Mehra family that he will always do whatever Avni says but now

" Yaar ho gyi galti, dekh tu jaanta hai main kaisa hu, nahi control hota gussa mujh se...."

" Accha! Toh fir to tum apne iss gusse me aage Avi ke saath kuch bhi kar doge...." Raj says on which Neil mouth gets open

" Hein! Pagal hai...trust me maine use gusse me kabhi chhua bhi nahi hai ( He says this from a different perspective that he has never physically hurt Avni out of anger....)
She is my life, I cannot even think of hurting her and that is why I distance myself from her in anger...." Raj listens to him and finds his words to be true to some extent because when there was a fight between the two, Neil was angry so he not only went away from Avni but also went away from the city itself.

" Chalo maan liya tum uske liye apna gussa control kar loge....par ye kya tarika tha... mtlb kal ko shaadi hogi dono ki, to zaahir hai ladai to har couple me hoti hai....to tum to apna gussa shaant karne ke liye meri behan ko akela chhodkar kahin chale jaoge jaise kuch din pehle chale gye the..."

" Well shaadi to abhi dur dur tak nahi hogi bro..." Neil says reminding him on which Raj sees him

" But yes keh to raha hu ye meri aakhiri galti hai, maine jo picchle kuch dino me bartav kiya hai waisa kabhi nahi karunga, I really realized my mistake...." Raj sees him on this