chapter 60

Now today is their last night together in Bangalore, as usual they both spent the whole day doing some activities together, both of them cooked together, he was teaching her and she was learning, Both of them watched movies and so on.
But now as night falls, the sorrow of separation fills their hearts. Now both have only a few hours with each other

And to make those hours memorable, Neil plans a small date for her at her house.
He did not celebrate her success as he wanted to celebrate when he came to know that she had got the job.
So to celebrate that happiness, he thinks of doing something for her.
And it is not that he could not take her to some fancy restaurants for their date, but the value of things done by oneself is different.

He has given her clear instructions not to leave the room until he tells her to, And then outside, he baked her, her favorite cake himself and also cook one of her favorite food, today he made her, her favorite Chinesse.

Amidst all this work, he decorates the hall with fairy lights and scented candles, whose dim light makes the atmosphere feel romantic. He decorated their dinner table, where he placed her favorite flowers, fresh lilies, which he had ordered some time ago, while doing all this.

Now all his work is done, Food done, cake done, decoration done, flowers done.
He takes a look around and takes a deep breath with a smile and then looks at the clock where it says 8 o'clock.

He goes to another room where he freshens up and changes into a black shirt and denims, he chooses this color because he has also asked her to dress in black dress.
He did everything but he could not choose the dress for her because he planned all this suddenly, so he missed the dress.

Imagine them in this 👇 outfit, oops, I couldn't find a normal pic...🙈 ( But You guys can also imagine this scene between them with this outfit 😜 )

If he wanted, he could have done all this in her presence also, but he wants to see the smile that will appear on her face after seeing all this

He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door of her room, Avni who was sitting inside all ready hears this sound and she understands that now he has come to take her out

She opens the door and they both look at each other....Both of them smile at each other and he admires her for the havoc she is wreaking in that black dress.
How can someone be so beautiful and cute on whom all clothes look good? And the clothes are not hers but she enhances the beauty of the clothes she wears.

" Is my love ready for our little date...?" he asks her while offering his hand to which she smiles.

" Absolutely." Saying this, she gives her hand to him, holding which he first brings her knuckles close to his lips and kisses her.
And then coming behind her, he gently places his hands on her eyes.

" Neil what is this...?" she says touching his hand

" Maybe it's called closing the eyes." He answer