Thank you ❤️

Ok I received this suprise early in the morning.

once again my story is here in the list, I don't know for many this might not be a big deal but for me it is

Seeing this at the last stage of the story, I got a different kind of motivation....🤭😭

So thank you ✨️❤️ for this to all my dear readers.🫂

And also at the end of the story, I would like to tell you all one more thing in the context of the story.

Why this? Which I showed in the last few chapters.

I showed the good moments of life till chapter 105 where everyone is happy, everything is fine.

But according to me it is important to have an emotional connection between the couple.

And yes maybe I being a girl myself might have failed in writing Avni's character...But I wrote this entire book for a man, about how a man is in love, how he should be.

You all must have complained somewhere in the book that why does Neil bow so much in front of Avni, Why despite being shattered he stands strong for Avni, the answer is simple because he loves her.

And this does not mean that Avni loves him less....if you see the story from the beginning, Avni has also loved him equally...She has been loyal to him...but yes, due to her insecurities she sometimes goes in the wrong direction

But Neil always removes all her insecurities and that is what I have tried to show, As a girl, no matter how many insecurities we have, but we have a man who will end them and that is what I have tried to show here in this story....Well, it is really difficult to find such a man in real life...🤭🤭

And also, if Neil is a green flag, carpet, tree and forest for all of you, then Avni is no less than that.....And I can say this proudly, that It is not everyone's cup of tea to understand Avni character.

And I won't give much explanation about Avni's character, but yes she is the best in every way and I am saying this for the first time about a character written by me.

Lastly, I don't know why I gave this clarification but many people did not like the last few chapters but according to me the story does not run on just one happy note.

It would have been easier for me to end the story by showing happy moments.......but if I had chosen something difficult, there must have been some reason behind it and the reason was just what I wrote above.

At last, a big thank you to all those who tolerated me and my story till here.
Bear with one more chapter...🤭

Thank you ❤️