chapter 51

It's morning time...

Avni wakes up and after waking up she checks her phone sees the time where it is 8 o'clock, She feels bad when today she doesn't get Neil's call which before this time he used to call every day just to see her face.

On the other hand, she looks at her door which is closed, even her brother has not come to see her today, today, for the first time in her life, her brother has ignored her....He didn't get so angry even when she told him about her feelings for Neil...but today...?

Thinking about all this, tears well up in her eyes but then sighing she shrugged off all her thoughts, wipes her tears and takes her phone and calls him.

On the other hand, Neil is sitting resting against the headboard of his bed, holding a photo frame of Avni in his hand which has a picture of her with her beautiful smile.

He has become used to admiring her smile every morning, only he knows how he has restrained his heart to not call her.

After the discord that had happened between them last time and the way they had stopped talking, he had never thought that he would ever have to face something like this again, But at this moment he himself is not able to understand what he should say to her on this matter and he might say something wrong to her out of misunderstanding, that is why he does not want to talk to her right now.

Because somewhere he has understood that speaking too much in anger is not good for their relationship.....Earlier he used to think about things after saying them but today for the first time he is thinking again and again why she did this to him.... Did she really not think him worthy enough to understand her and her desires to work somewhere other than them...? And maybe when he gets the answer, he will talk to her.

And that's why he didn't call her today but he can definitely see her happy face in this frame and that's why before starting his day, he is staring at her in that frame to his heart's content and while he was looking at her picture, suddenly his phone rang. He takes his eyes off her picture and looks at the phone where he is getting a call from Avni, seeing that, he takes a breath, he so wanted to pick up her call but instead of picking up the phone or hanging up, he puts the phone on silent and looks away from his phone and then he keeps her photo frame on his side table and goes to the washroom to get ready for his day.

At the Mehra house, Avni tries to talk to Raj after breakfast but Raj ignores her and leaves for office due to which she feels very bad, she has never seen this behavior of her brother towards herself that's why somewhere she's feeling more bad.... Even though her father has given her permission to go, she also needs her brother's permission and she does not want to go by displeasing him.

" Tu use kyon nahi samjhaata, wo teri baat jarur maan jaayegi " These are Raj's words to Neil who is currently sitting in his cabin trying to do some work on his laptop so that he can stay away from Avni's thoughts.... But here this Raj is sitting in front of him, talking to him only about Avni.

At the same time, seeing him so calm on this matter, Raj is also a little surprised, wondering if he is not affected by her departure, Why isn't he trying to stop her?

" Neil, main tujh se kuch keh raha hu... bol n Avi ko wo naa jaaye Bangalore..."

" Bro, Jab wo tumhari baat nahi maan rahi...toh meri to wo waise bhi nahi sunti..." He speaks while keeping his eyes on the laptop and Raj sighs after listening to him.

" Neil joke mat kar... main seriously keh raha hu....."

"Main bhi joke nahi kar raha, sch me wo meri nahi sunti......" Raj sees him on this and Closing his laptop Neil looks at him and continues