chapter 113

Neil stands quietly in the middle of a room, looking at every corner of that room.
His eyes are moist because this is the same room which he had decorated with his own hands for their child.

He sees every corner of the room that is shining.

He looks at a photograph hanging on a wall which shows the reflection of their baby from her previous sonography report and he got that photo framed

He touches the frame and suddenly remembers Bebe's words that all these things should not be done before the birth of the child, it is considered inauspicious.

And maybe now he understands that sometimes we should listen to elders too, Life is not always as happy as we imagine it to be.

He takes a deep breath and decides he won't do anything to this room, He will leave this room as it is because no matter what happens, this room has the memories of his first child.
Here he and Avni had talked a lot with their child, while decorating this room.

" Papa will always cherish your memories in his heart Champ." He speaks while caressing the frame...Yes, he was his Champ, whom he saw that day in the hospital, lifeless, in the doctor's hands, for the first and last time.

After talking to that frame he wipes his tears, no he will not cry now, He has taken a promise from Avni that she too will not cry now, so now he too has to stay strong for her.
There is pain in the hearts of both of them, but their love will gradually reduce this pain.

And with this, Neil switches off the lights of the room with the intention of never switching them on again and goes out and locks the room so that Avni does not come here even by mistake and feels sad after seeing all this.

As he locks the room and turns to leave, he sees his mother in front of him, looking at him.

Shweta can understand how much pain her son must be in right now while locking the room which he had decorated himself.

" Ab dubara kabhi iss kamre ko mat kholiyega." He speaks to Shweta in his slightly choked voice.

And Shweta nods her head slightly in agreement and then signals her son to hug her, which Neil is unable to control and he goes straight to his mother, hugs her, puts his head on her shoulder and starts crying silently. Shweta caresses his back and tells him that everything will be fine Tillu.

Neil comes into the room where Avni is sitting on the bed, he brings food for her as she had eaten it from Ansh's hand last meal, And after that both of them had a conversation and after that somehow he made her sleep and when she was resting he went and locked that room and then when he came back to the room, Avni was awake and it was time for dinner, so he went back down and brought dinner for her.

But now when he comes back into the room he sees her sitting on the bed, lost in thoughts, and he can understand what she might be thinking.
It will not be easy for him to forget everything in one day and obviously this is not easy for anyone.