chapter 101

It is a beautiful morning, the sun has risen in the sky and is spreading its golden hue all around, The birds are humming their own tune and making their sweet voice echo all around, So the light cool breeze in the morning is making the weather even better.

Amidst all this, Avni removes all the curtains from the room and welcomes the rays of the sun into the room which are spreading a golden hue in their room.

After she straightens her body while stretching, she looks out the window with a happy smile
She smiles, on coming back to this place.
Both of them had returned home late last night from their honeymoon.
And they feels good after meeting their family after a week.

She looks back at the bed where Neil is sleeping on his stomach with his face hidden in the pillow which was hidden in her neck a few minutes ago.
Right now he is only in trousers and his upper body is bare.

This is hardly the first time that he is still asleep and she has woken up before him, otherwise every morning her eyes would open only because of him staring at her.
She smiles and goes back towards the bed.

Right now, she is in one of his white shirt, which he made her wear last night when after reaching home, both of them wash off the tiredness of their journey with a shower which they took together with a touch of romance.

Sitting next to him, she is looking at him, caressing his hair with her light hand, At first she thinks of waking him up but then she thinks that no, he might be tired so she should let him rest.

And with this thought she gets up from the bed to get ready for her day but before she can even take a step, she feels his grip on her wrist, which pulls her onto the bed, causing her to fall on her back.
And she sees that he has now buried his face in her chest instead of the pillow, Imprisoning her in his arms from all sides.

" Are you awake?" she asks, caressing his hair.

" Main soya hi kab tha...You left such a handsome husband so early in the morning and went to the curtains, and now don't know where you were going." She smiles at his complaint and thinks that he was sleeping so how could he know what she was doing in the room.

But then she doesn't think too much about it because she knows this man can do anything, he can feel her even while sleeping, don't know what power God has given him.

" Good morning Neil " She wishes him while caressing his hair, On which he takes his face out of her chest and kisses her forehead.

" Good morning Neil ki jaan " Kissing her forehead, he again hides his face in her chest where she feels the tingle and the shiver simultaneously.

" Neil " She speaks in her low voice.

" Hmmm " His voice sounds sleepy.

" leave me." She says, despite not wanting him to leave her.
But today both of them are not alone, the family downstairs will wait for them for breakfast and she doesn't want to keep them waiting.

" No " She smiles at his answer

" Neil please, everyone will wait for us downstairs, that's why if you are awake, then get ready, We will have breakfast with everyone today." She says.

" Everyone knows that we are tired from the journey, so no one will expect us at the breakfast table today, so please stop making excuses, and sleep and let me sleep too."

" Arre, toh aap soo jao n, mujhe neend nahi aa rahi." She says

" Par tumhe mere saath sona padega, ek toh pehle hi subah subah dur jaakar neend kharab kardi hai tumne, ab thodi der Sone do sukoon se...." She smiles shyly at his words