chapter 110

" Bebe, dono kaise sambhaalenge khud ko....ye unke saath kyon hua ?" These are Simran's words to Bebe, who asks this question to Bebe with tears in her eyes.

They came to know about what happened in the hospital and since then not only Bebe but Simran's tears are also not stopping as she feels the pain of her brother and avu.

She knows how her brother is, when he loves her child Ansh so much then it is hard to imagine how much he would love his unborn child.
But now, how will he live after this loss? How will he handle Avni despite being so shattered himself?

She also feels bad about how no one, including her, could understand Avni's pain...But it was Avni's strength that she hid her pain in her smile.
She did not know that such a sensitive and delicate girl could endure so much pain.

Everyone was worried seeing her deteriorating health in the last nine months, but the elders in the house said that this is common during pregnancy, Some women are in a good mood, some are sad and all this gets fine after delivery.

And this is probably where everyone made a mistake, everyone thought that the sadness on her face was due to her changing mood because whenever everyone asked, Avni always used to say that she was fine.

And her doctor friend also supported her in all this, so it became easy for her to lie to everyone and hide the truth.

Everyone cannot blame the doctor because she did only what her patient, who was her friend, told her to do.
The doctor also thought that she would be able to save both of them but sometimes some things are not in one's hands despite being a doctor.

But now there is no use of all these things, the mistake was not only made by Avni but by everyone, even if unknowingly, everyone was unable to grasp this truth, and all this happened.

Raj, who came to know about this in the office yesterday, did not tell this to Simran yesterday because he was going to meet Avni today and talk her about this first before sharing this with anyone else but before Raj could talk to Avni and tell this to everyone else, all this had already happened.

" Puttar, bhagwan par bharosha rakho, agar usne taklif di hai, toh wo use jhelne ki taakat bhi denge...dono sambhal jaayenge, ye bura waqt bhi gujar jaayega aur dono iss bure waqt se nikharkar ubhrenge." Bebe explains to Simran. It is obvious that in every bad time a person learns something good and by facing this bad phase, both of them will emerge even better

" Mumma aap roo kyon rahe ho?" Ansh asks seeing tears in his mother's eyes when he comes running there and seeing him Simran remembers how Ansh was also excited for Avni's baby because he thought he would get another sister.

But now she will have to explain to Ansh that when Avni comes back home he should not ask her any questions about her child.

" Ansh, aap mumma ki ek baat maanoge?"

" Kya mumma ?"

" Jab bua ghar wapas aayengi toh unhe paresaan mat karna, unke saamne achhe se behave karna aur....aur unse apni sister ke baare me mat Puchhna....ok ?"

" Ok mumma, par kyon ? Bua ne toh kaha tha wo bhi aapki trah mujhe ek aur sister dengi.....maine uske liye apne toys bhi rakhe hai, jo main sirf uske saath share karunga...." Simran's eyes well up at his words.

" Bachcha, main aapko abhi aapke kyon ka Jawab nahi de sakti...par maine jaisa kaha hai waisa karna...buaa ko paresaan mat karna." And Ansh being a sensible kid, doesn't ask any further questions and following his mother's words, says OK.

On the other side.

The whole family is in the room with Avni when she is shifted to another room where she is still lying unconscious.