chapter 83

After the family leaves, Avni and Neil spend the rest of the day visiting various places in Jaipur.
At night, Neil takes Avni out on their first dinner date after their marriage, where they both have a great time, with good food, songs and lots of their conversation.

Right now, both of them are sitting on a swing in the balcony of their room, enjoying coffee sharing the same cup of coffee while watching the twinkling stars in the sky.
Avni is sitting in his lap with her head resting on his shoulder while one of his hands is comfortably resting around her waist so in the other hand he has a mug of coffee

While sipping coffee, Neil suddenly spills his coffee when he hears Avni's question during the conversation.

" Neil, would you still love me if I were a snake? And love me just this much?" Avni asks this question resting her head on his shoulder while looking at the sky, but when Neil's coffee gets spilled on this question and he starts coughing, Avni looks at him.

" Kya hua, aap theek ho ?" After coughing a few times, Neil looks at her with slightly wide eyes, she and the snake? This crazy girl compares herself to something cute. But snake ?

" What happened ? You didn't answer... Would you love me if I were a snake?" After being a little shocked, he smiles at her question.

"Yes, I still love you" she grin at his response.

" Accha! then I would have bitten you like a snake." A mischievous smile appeared on his lips at her words.

" If someone bites from these soft lips, then there is no need to complain.
I will drink the poison from the lips of this beautiful snake with a smile." Saying this, he takes full advantage of the opportunity and sucks her lips, on which Avni immediately separates him from herself, feeling shy.

" There is no romance at the time of conversation, we are having a serious talk...." She says slightly shyly, to which he rolls his eyes, leaving aside their romance, the topic of snakes is serious for her.

" Okay, next question, would you still love me if I were a lizard?" On her question he looks at her in disbelief, What has happened to her today...why is she talking about animals and insects?

" Jawab do n, Neilu " Seeing the seriousness of her questions, he answers yes, because saying no to his wife's nonsense questions is a big crime.

" Yes, I would still love you" he says to which she smiles.

" Well, what if I were a mouse?" Now he takes a deep breath at her question.

" Kya hai yaar, Ye, saanp, chipkali aur chuha lgaakar rakha hai tumne...tum meri Avni ho aur tumse pyar karta hu..." He speaks in a slightly louder voice and she makes a face like crying because of his tone.

" You are getting irritated by my words...?" she says with a pout to which he looks at her, if he says yes then she will cry now

" No baby, have I ever been irritated by your words?" he says while cupping her face on which she does nothing but suppresses her smiles, She was trying to irritate him but even after getting irritated this man does not express his irritation in front of her.

" Oh, Neilu, I love you, You are the best" she says pulling both his cheeks to which he makes a really annoying face this time.

" Yaar Ye Sab mat kiya karo...main bachcha nahi hu...."

" haan haan, aap to humare hone waale Bachchon ke baap ho" At her words his eyes widen a little and a shy smile appears on his face.

" Tum meri Avni hi ho n....mere dialogue tum kab se bolne lagi ?"