chapter 94

It is around 10 o'clock at night...there is a little peaceful atmosphere in the Khanna house.

Everyone doesn't understand that all this happened right under their noses and they didn't even realize it and Avni who already knew that Tina had done this act on the day of the reception too, so why didn't she tell this to everyone earlier?

When everyone asks, Avni answers everyone that Neil had taken a promise from her not to tell this to anyone, that is why she was silent but she did not know that the result of her remaining silent would be that Tina courage to do this despicable act would increase.

Now those two headaches are not in the house and the atmosphere in the house is calm.
Neil has still not regained consciousness but it is not a matter of much concern because the doctor said that he is fine now, he just needs to regain consciousness and he will regain consciousness soon.

It's dinner time, everyone has dinner but Avni refuses to have dinner saying that she will eat with Neil and understanding her feelings, the family also does not force her and allows her to stay in the room with him.

In the room

Avni is still keeping his head in her lap and caressing his hair in the hope that now he will open his eyes and her hope will now be fulfilled.

She sees that Neil is slowly opening his eyes and adjusting his surroundings, Neil opens his eyes completely and as soon as he opens his eyes, her face comes first in front of him due to lying in her lap on which he smiles lightly and seeing which Avni also gets a slight smile on her face and she bends down and kisses his forehead and then straightens up.

But suddenly when Neil sees his upper body naked and some blurry visions start appearing in front of his eyes as he holds his head.

" What happened, are you okay? How are you feeling now.." Avni asks him when she sees him holding his head, to which Neil slowly gets up from her lap and sits straight in front of her.

" Yes, I am fine, just feeling a little headache. But I am like this?...What happened to me?" He speaks while pointing towards his naked state and also on sleeping at such untimely hours.

And Avni doesn't understand how to tell him what Tina tried to do to him again.

" You just fainted, You do one thing, wear this T-shirt, I'm coming telling the rest of the family that you have regained consciousness, everyone is worried..." Saying this Avni gives him a T-shirt which she had already kept on the bed so that he can wear it when he wakes up
and then she gets down from the bed and before Neil could understand or say anything, Avni goes out of the room to call everyone.

Neil puts the T-shirt on himself and thinks about something, it is not difficult for him to understand his condition this time.
Because this incident happened to him again within 2 days, it clearly means that Tina did something again today.
But today he did not take anything from her hand to eat or drink, then how did all this happen.

Down there, as no one was able to sleep, everyone was sitting together.
Avni comes down and tells everyone that Neil has regained consciousness, hearing which suddenly the worry on everyone's face fades away and a light smile appears.

Everyone goes to Neil's room to see him but seeing Avni going into the kitchen, Simran stops her.

" Avu, tum kahan jaa rahi ho ?" Simran asks

" Wo bhabhi, The doctor had said no to feed him something after he regained consciousness, so I was just going to prepare a plate of dinner for him."

" Arre toh ye Bheema kar degi...tum chalo upar..." Simran says, right now only these two are present here because everyone else has gone upstairs.