chapter 95

2-3 days pass

Neil's mood which was a little off has been cured to a great extent by Avni's antics and with her love and pampering, Neil quickly recovers from the memory of that bad day.

One fine day, Neil comes into the room but as soon as he enters the room he gets a little shocked when he sees Avni packing her clothes, Her clothes are scattered all over the bed and she's packing them in a suitcase.

Seeing her like this, he wonders what rituals are left now, that she is leaving him.

" Ye kya Kar rahi ho ?" On his question Avni turns and looks at him who comes from the door and stands close to her.

" Dikhaayi nahi de raha hai, ise kapde pack karna kehte hai " Saying this, Avni looks away from him and starts putting her clothes in the suitcase and Neil looks at her.

" Wo toh mujhe dikh raha hai par kyon ? Kahan jaa rahi ho ?" She rolls her eyes at his question

" Aapko chhodkar apne ghar wapas." Hearing this, his mouth hangs open.

" Hein, par kyon....ab maine kya kiya ?" At his question she looks away from her suitcase and turns towards him and sighs.

" Kya kiya ? Aapne meri wish puri nahi ki aur isiliye mujhe ab aapke saath nahi rehna. " He gets a little shocked, what wish did he leave unfulfilled and such a huge punishment for such a small thing.

" Baby, maine kaun si wish puri nahi ki...tum abhi batao main abhi puri kar dunga par please mujhe chhodkar mat jao..." At his words she tries her best to suppress her smile and then composes herself and says

" Wow, shaadi ke pehle toh bina bole Aapko sab pta chal jaata hai, ab mujhe btaana padega ?" He was thinking of using his correct words at her words: what should he say so that she would not take it in the wrong way, he really couldn't remember what wish she was talking about.

" Nahi baby aisi baat nahi hai, mujhe abhi bhi sab pta hai bas yaad nahi aa raha wish kaun si thi...." He speaks and prays to his God that she should speak her wish without saying anything else now.

She glare at him at his words on which he slightly smiles in fear but there she does not mince words too much and speaks

" When are we going on our honeymoon?" It takes a while for Neil to realize that he heard right...this was her wish?

" Ye wish thi ? Your wish is very naughty, wifey" he tells her with a mischievous smile to which she glares at him again.

" huh, No, my wish is my snow fall? I fulfilled your wish by getting married at your favorite place, but what about my wish?
You said, no, you promised that we will go on our honeymoon to a place where there is snowfall, so when will we go?"

He smiles at her sweet complaint and then reaches out his hand to grab her wrist and pull her into him and then he turns her over in his arms and sits with her on the edge of the bed, taking her between his legs and keeping their feet on the floor.
And rests his chin on her shoulder

" I did this very wrong with my wifey...but baby, if I tell you the truth, I wanted to fly away with you the very next morning after the wedding..."

" Huh, liar " She says pouting

" No baby, trust me...I always thought that whenever we get married, we will go for our honeymoon the very next day, But to do all these post-wedding rituals, we had to come back to Mumbai and then all this drama happened, in all this this thing slipped from my mind, I'm sorry " Saying this he kisses her cheek from behind, which brings a beautiful smile on her already beautiful face.

" Toh ab hum kab chal rahe hai ?"

" Jab tum bolo ?"

" Haan toh fir, you book our tickets, my packing is done" she says excitedly turning in his lap to which he looks at her.