chapter 46

" Maa, kal meri engagement hai aur meri dress ab tak ready nahi hui hai...." Avni says this while coming down the stairs to Neela who is sitting on the couch in the hall and talking to someone on the phone.

Meanwhile, Neela hears her daughter's problem and tells the person she is talking to on the phone that she will talk to her later and then after hanging up the phone, she concentrates on her daughter's problem

" Kya hua bachcha ?" She asks because, being on the phone, she couldn't hear clearly what problem Avni has come here with

" Maa, meri engagement dress... ab tak ready nahi hui hai.... ab main kal kya pehnungi..." she said with pout and there hearing her complaint, Neela sighs, now if the dress is given to be prepared late, then it will take time to get it ready....She had told her from day one to go shopping for her dress first, but who listened to her?

Due to the fight with Neil, avni madam had no interest in shopping and when her fight with Neil ended, after 2-3 days she thought of getting her dress made and today her designer is saying that her dress is not ready yet.

" Maa, she is so unprofessional, she had said that she would give the dress today but now she is saying that it will not be possible today...." She says sadly, to which Neela just sighs because she knew that this thing would happen somewhere.

" Avni, she is not unprofessional but you are careless..." Her mouth hangs open at this statement of her mother.

" Maa...

" Kya maa ? Jis din tumhari engagement ki date fix hui thi, maine kaha tha ki jao shopping karo sirf 2 hafte hai....
par us din tumhe apni dress yaa ring me koi interest nahi tha...aur haan ring se yaad aaya...abhi tak tumne Neil ki ring bhi select nahi ki hai....use pehnaaogi kya ???" She asks on which her eyes gets widen in shock

Yes, she's shocked to hear this from her mother because yes she has not bought the ring for Neil....But would Neil have bought the ring for her ?
he didn't talk to her about it after that day.
That day Neela had told both of them to go together and get their rings, but she had refused to go anywhere with him that day.

Her parents have not yet bought the ring because they felt that both the children have to wear the ring, so both of them will take it as per their choice, but her daughter has not yet gone to do this work, so now that today is the day left, she reminded her

" Maa, ab kya Karu main... please aap mere saath shopping par chalo n...." She says because at this time her beloved bhabhi Simran is in her office for important work.

" Sorry, par main tumhari shopping me aaj koi help nahi kar sakti kyonki main free nahi hu "

" Hwww, maa...aapki beti ki sagaai hai aur aap aisa bol rahe ho...."

" Beti ki sagaai hai isiliye aisa bol rahi hu....hazaar kaam pade hue hai, aur main abhi Ashish ke saath Mrs. Kapoor ke ghar jaa rahi hu unhe invitation dene....bas tumhare dad aa jaaye to wahin jaa rahi hu...."

" Fir maa...meri dress ? Uska kya hoga...." She makes a crying face and there neela says

" Ab to koi dusri dress hi leni hogi tumhe, isiliye apne bhai ko call karo aur uske saath jao...." She asks him to call Raj but she pouts slightly after hearing this from her.

" Maa Neil ko bhi to call karne ko bol sakti thi... aise to wo humesha mujhe Neil ke saath time spent karne ko bolti hai.... fir aaj kyon unhe Neil yaad nahi aaye... ab main kaise unhe khud se phone karke bolu ki mujhe shopping karni hai...koi nahi bhai ko hi call kar leti hu..."

She thinks so and she herself is unable to call Neil to go shopping because she rejected him that day, So now she is feeling little awkward as to how she should ask him to let her take the engagement ring......Although their fight has been resolved she still feels awkward calling him to go shopping and at the same time she also thinks that since that day even Neil did not talk about buying a ring for both of them together, so how should she take the initiative.