chapter 78

It's night time...tomorrow morning is their haldi and the day after tomorrow is the wedding so Priyal and Simran think of organizing a small hen's party for Avni, Now Avni has only two girls in her life with whom she shares everything, First is her bhabhi who is no less than a best friend and second is her best friend Priyal who's no less than a sister to her...so except these two she does not need a crowd to celebrate this happiness.

On the other hand, as Neil had clearly refused to celebrate his bachelorhood, Because according to him this thing is not worth celebrating, he will celebrate his marriage.
So this party of boys did not happen, but here the girls make their own plan....but now to implement that plan they need Raj's permission, Because it is night time and on top of that it is an unknown city… once the whole family gives them permission to go out, but Raj, no, not at all.

" Tumhara wala manage kar lega n kuch ghante tumhare bina ?" Simran asks Priyal, right now all three are sitting in Avni's room.

" ji bhabhi, ab sab Neil jiju jitne chipku nahi hote " She says teasing Avni to which Avni glare at her.

" Ye baat bhi hai... Dekho humare patiyon ko humari chinta hi nahi hai...par iske naa hue pati ko sirf yehi chahiye " Simran teases Avni further because ever since the three of them are together, Neil is constantly trying to talk to Avni through calls or some other means, but Simran is not allowing this to happen because this is their girl time.

And there hearing priyal and Simran words avni face starts turning red but suddenly Simran's phone starts ringing.

And because the phone is lying on the bed, everyone sees that she is getting a call from Raj and on this Avni thinks of teasing her bhabhi for the first time.

*clearing her throat she starts..."bhabhi, aap to keh rahi thi bhai ko aapki chinta nahi hai....fir ek hi jagah hone par unke calls ?" Seeing her trying to tease her, Simran smiles at her

" Haan to shaadi ka ghar hai...kuch kaam hi hoga...kaam ke siwa tumhare bhaiya baat nahi karte kuch...
aur main abhi aayi" Saying this Simran takes her phone and goes to the balcony of the room.

" Jaana, Please come to the room, Ansh tumhe dhund raha hai...." Simran smiles understanding his words well.

" Ansh yaa Ansh ke papa ?" On her words, Raj smiles

" Ab, Ye samjhne ke liye tum kaafi samjhdaar ho.....Please, jaana, Ansh aaj bahut muskil se jaldi soya hai aur wo mom ke paas hai, Please come to the room..." She smiles a little shyly at his words but she can't go to him today, she has to make this night memorable for Avni.

And with this thought, Simran thinks that she should take permission from Raj to go out but then her mind immediately works, no, He will refuse her for this, right now if he listens to anyone then it is only Avni

" Okay, I am coming..." Raj smiles at her words and then Simran disconnects the phone and comes into the room.

" Avu Chalo, tumhara kaam shuru...." Simran says

" Kaisa kaam bhabhi ?"

" Humne decide kiya tha n hum teeno baahar jaa rahe hai, to uske liye tumhe Raj se permission leni padegi..." Avni's eyes widen at this, How will she ask permission from Raj?

" ab mumbai me hote to puchhna hi nahi padta par yehaan unhe bina btaaye nahi jaa sakte...." Simran completes her sentence on which Avni sees her

" Bhabhi, No...ye chiz toh aap dono karne waale the... kitna ajib lagega....khud ki hen's party ki permission loon bhai se....no, no"