chapter 108

Months passes.

Avni is now 8 months pregnant, her belly has grown out to a great extent,
Due to which, she starts having some difficulty in walking and because of this, Neil and the family decide to downsize their room, Means until her delivery takes place, avneil room has been shifted downstairs so that she does not have to go up and down the stairs.

A lot happened in this family in the past few days.....when Avni was in the sixth month of her pregnancy, Neil's birthday and their first anniversary came together and this time the family celebrated it only among the family members, because due to Avni's health they did not organize a big party this time.

And amidst all this, Neil is still unaware of the truth that Avni has hidden from him.
Avni has decided that she will tell this to Neil in the hospital on the day of her delivery, before that she does not want to give him any stress by telling him this and with him she wants to happily enjoy whatever moments she has left.
Because now the doctor has clearly told her that the complications have increased more than before because she has worsened her condition by taking continuously stress and when the time comes, they will have to take a tough decision now and she is ready to take that decision.

Meanwhile, when Avni was in the seventh month of her pregnancy, the family had organized her baby shower ceremony with great pomp and celebrated this joy.
Both the families and the guests who attended the celebration showered their love and blessings on Avni Neil and their baby.

" Maa, Neil kahan hain ?" After searching for Neil all over the house, Avni comes to Shweta's room and asks her about Neil, who is at home today but is not in the room.

" Aur kahan hoga....wahin, jahan wo kuch dino se aajkal reh raha hai." Shwetha tells her which Avni understands and knowing this she sighs.

" Maa, main aati hu..."

"Avni beta, tum upar mat jao...uske niche aane ka wait karlo." Swetha gives her suggestions in concern.

" Main theek hu Maa, ek do baar sidhiyon par jaane se kuch nahi hoga."
Avni says with a light smile to which Shweta smiles.

" Achha theek hai par dhayan se jaana."
Shweta tells her and then Avni turns to go to Neil.

Avni comes upstairs and enters the room which Neil is decorating these days with his own hands for their upcoming baby.
He is decorating it with all kinds of toys and other things related to a child.

Bebe is trying to dissuade him but now as only a few days are left, he is not listening to anyone in this matter.

Avni comes there and sees that the room door is open and Neil is all dirty as he is painting one of the walls of the room.
Seeing him like that makes her happy and she also wonders why he needed to do so much......Anyway, the baby will still be small, he/she will not stay in a separate room, he/she will stay in their room.

" Neil " Neil turns towards Avni on hearing her voice and seeing him, Avni's smile widens when she sees paint smeared here and there on his face.

But Neil gets worried seeing her here

"Baby, why did you come up here...? You should have called me down." he says to which she sighs.

" Kaise bulaati, aapka phone toh niche room me tha..." she says.

" Toh kisi aur ko upar bhejkar mujhe bulaa leti meri chhotu dimag ki baby." he says while gently hitting her head to which she pouts

" Nahi, mujhe khud upar aakar dekhna tha ki aap kar kya rahe ho....aur ye kya haalat bnaa rakhi hai aapne apni ?" She says this and is about to wipe off the color from his face with her hands but Neil stops her holding her wrist.