chapter 86

Avni's eyes open the next morning and she smiles as she feels her first morning with him in his room, which is now their room.
But she is a little shocked that Neil, who is a morning person, is still sleeping...she removes her head from his chest and calls his name.

" Neil, Neil uthiye..." She speaks while shaking his shoulder but her voice and her touch have no effect on him.

Worried, Avni touches his forehead and neck but sees that his temperature is fine, he doesn't even have fever but then why is he sleeping like this where he has no consciousness?

" Neil ko hua kya hai....maine itna sote toh unhe kabhi nahi dekha...Har subah mere jagne se pehle mujhe call karke uthaate the aur aaj jab yehaan hu to ye.....kya Karu...kaise uthaaun inhe...." She thinks while looking at his sleeping figure but then she thinks that she should get ready first, maybe Neil would wake up by then.

Avni takes her shower and when she comes to the room wearing a bathrobe, she sees that Neil is still sleeping.
Thinking something, she goes to the closet, there she changes her clothes and gets ready for the day.

Coming back to the room, she tries to wake Neil up again but gets tired when there is no movement from his side.

" Kya Karu...late bhi ho raha hai, pehle din hi niche late nahi jaa sakti par Neil.....ek kaam karti hu, abhi main niche chali jaati hu....inhe thodi der aur Sone deti hu...." Saying this Avni goes out of the room because today is her first day here and she does not want to give anyone a chance to complain.

As soon as she comes down, she first goes to the temple of the house and folds her hands in front of the God where Bebe is already present.
Bebe smiles at her and then gives her Prasad, which she takes and touches Bebe's feet, on which Bebe blesses her profusely.

" Puttar, tillu kahan hai ?" Bebe asks, coming into the hall with her

" Bebe, Neil abhi soo rahe hai..." Avni says

" Abhi tak ?" Bebe says when she sees 9 o'clock on the clock, he used to get up earlier than everyone else in the house.

" Shukar hai, sirf Neil hi soo raha hai...mujhe to lgaa aaj bhi bahu-rani ka chahra dekhne ko nahi milega iss ghar me, theek waise hi jaise kal pure waqt apne pati ke saath room me thi..." Avni hears Ragini's words and sees her coming closer with Tina while saying this and she feels a little bad hearing this.
She doesn't understand how to react to her words, that's why she starts looking down.

" Waise maa, Meri Tina to subah 5 baje uthati hai...puja path karke hi din ki shuruwaat karti hai...." Tina looks at Ragini knowing this new information about herself and Bebe makes a face like what should I do about this, whatever she does.

" Ab Meri bahu newspaper bechne toh jaati nahi hai n jiji, jo subah 5 bje uth jaaye..." Shweta comes from behind and speaks, on which Avni lifts her eyelids and looks at her and Shweta comes and stands next to Avni and gives her a smile on which Avni slightly smiles.

But seeing everyone arguing about time like this, Avni thinks of apologizing.

" Maa, I'm sorry, mujhe aap sabki timing nahi pta thi...kal se thoda aur jaldi jag jaaungi...." Avni says looking at Shweta who's standing beside her

" Haan jrur, ye tum ek accha kaam karogi..." Ragini says further to which Shweta glares at her.

" Uski koi jrurt nahi hai bachcha....aakhir jaldi uthkar karna kya hai....aaram se uthana, mujhe meri khubsurat bahu ke Aankhon ke niche dark circles nahi dekhne...." Shweta's words make Avni smile slightly.

" Bhabhi, ye to hadd hi ho gyi ab toh....itna bhi sar mat chadhaaiye ki utaarna muskil ho jaaye...." At Ragini words avni sees her

" Ab main apni bahu ko sar par chadhaaun yaa bithaaun, aapko kyon dikkat ho rahi hai...?" Shweta says