chapter 80

At midnight, around 1:30 am

Avni finds it difficult to sleep in her heavy bridal attire and jewellery, So she gets up, sits in front of the mirror and takes off her jewelery and Neil is looking at her like a poor husband.

He tried to help her in this work but she flatly refused him saying that he should not touch her because she was tired.

He has understood the reason for her anger now because now she is taunting him by repeating his words again and again that he should not do anything because she is tired.

What did he say wrong in this... Both of them were awake since morning, they sat in the wedding mandap for hours, doesn't one get tired from all these things ?
He admitted that he had spoiled their first night but he did not put his desires ahead of her comfort but what should he do now...The one for whom he was being so decent and caring got angry...is this the punishment for being decent ?

On the other hand, Avni is taking off her earrings sitting in front of the mirror and then one by one she takes off all her jewelery and Neil sits silently on the bed watching her because he does not understand what to say so that her anger cools down.

He also knows that she is really tired but for his happiness she wants to take their marriage to the next level today itself and she has become angry because of his not doing so.

" Hey bhagwan is besharm duniya me, itna sharif pati aapko mujhe hi dena tha....sirf baate badi badi.....when it was time to act on those things, he wants to sleep." Looking up, she mutters so softly that only she herself can hear it.

And seeing her like this Neil says

" Stop complaining about me to God....jo shikaayate hai mujh se kaho...." he says

And there, on his words she doesn't say anything except glaring at him, but next she tries to open the bun of her hair which made for the wedding, so that her hair can breathe but the pins attached to it are so tight that this work cannot be done easily.

Neil sees her struggle and gets down from the bed and goes towards her, but seeing this she gets up and stands away from him.

" I said no, don't come close to me, I'm tired." He sighs at her words.

" Avni please yaar, ho gya n, ab bas bhi karo....and come let me help you...."

" No, I will do it myself and look I am telling you for the last time... stay away from me...I'm tired " He looks at her at this word.

" And see, go and sleep quietly now, if you irritate me too much I will go out of the room, then keep answering everyone." She says

And at this moment, she can do it in whatever mood she is in and he can't take the risk right now of going out and telling everyone about their spoiled first night.

" Avni....meri baat to suno..... he try to speak again

" Main baahar jaaun...?" Now he also gets irritated at her words.

" Fine, do whatever you want...but please don't go anywhere, I won't touch you..." Saying this he sits back on the bed and she becomes more irritated. 
He agreed so easily, couldn't he forcefully convince her by coming a little closer?

She closes her eyes tightly and takes a deep breath, Then she is about to go to the washroom with her clothes but he stops  her again.

" Now how will you change such a heavy dress in the washroom?" She looks at him at his words.

" Toh aap kya chahte hai aapke saamne change karu...?" Her words bring a wicked smile to his face

" Now it will be a pleasure for my eyes if you do this..." After spoiling everything at this time, she does not like this flirtation of his at all.