Chapter 1

The day she woke up after losing consciousness by rolling down the stairs.

Ravia found out an unintended truth.

The fact that she was inside the book she had read in her previous life and that she would soon be killed by a con-man that her father would pick up.

A romance fantasy novel entitled [His and Her Spring].

It was the name of the book Ravia had read in her previous life and the background of the world in which she lived in now.

The content of the book was relatively simple.

A romance novel about the story of a male protagonist who had only walked on a dark road, and a female protagonist who had the power of spring that will change him.

If so, what was the role of Ravia here?

'A supporting character.'

The first supporting character who would be sacrificed in the 'dark road' that the male protagonist walked on, and the older sister without any blood relation with the male protagonist.

That was her.

In fact, she was just a supporting character who often appeared when the book explained the dark story of the male protagonist, and the whole story went like that.

One day before Ravia's 26th birthday, Ravia's father, Duke Leontine, who had never called her affectionately before, called her.

And this was what he said when he brought in a young man.

“Say hello, Ravia. He is going to be your brother.” Ravia, of course, was confused.

Because she was the only child, the sole heir of Leontine, and her mother died early after giving birth to her, there should be no such thing as being separated from a younger brother when she was young.

And as you may have noticed, that man, Tidwell, was the male protagonist of [His and Her Spring].

But Ravia, who didn't know this fact, was just confused. She couldn't believe a young man that was brought into her house suddenly became her younger brother. Ravia still couldn't believe it, so she asked.

“……Father. What do you mean by he will be my brother?”

“Technically speaking, he's the son of our distant relative, but I think that's a good idea. More importantly, look. Don't you think that our hair and eye color are similar? I'll officially put him on the family register soon.”

Duke Leontine was right. As someone who was a distant relative without any blood relation with us, the face of the young man he brought did not resemble the duke at all, but except for that, all aspects were similar.

The silver hair was the symbol of Leontine. And even the pale blue eyes that looked exactly like the duke's.

All were things Ravia didn't have.

She was obviously the daughter of Duke Leontine, but she took after her mother's features of soft blonde chick-colored hair and dark amethyst eyes.

If you didn't know it well, you would certainly ask what was so important about one's hair or eye color, but for high-ranking nobles, one's hair color itself was like an identification card.