Chapter 67

His lips sought her hungrily as he let out a deep and gravelly voice like a man who just woke up in the morning.

He grimaced as he looked down at her because his vision was blurred from holding back the overwhelming lust.

His every touch desperately sought her, caressed her, as his breath brushed over her skin.

Everything was proof of how much he wanted her.

“Tidwell.”

Her muffled call deepened the crack in his face. But instead of frowning, he held himself down by kissing Ravia lightly.

How many times did wet flesh touch another's flesh?

Tidwell's arm wrapped around Ravia's waist, and she already twisted her legs without realizing it.

He breathed heavily as the small woman was trapped beneath him.

Chin, earlobes, neckline, he trailed every warmth that flowed beneath her skin.

“…..Please call me more.”

“Tidwell.”

Ha

The man buried his face in her shoulder and growled like a wild beast caught in a trap.

“More.”

“….Tidwell, ugh–”

With a low groan, Ravia's face tensed. It was due to the pain in her shoulder.

The man chewed the tender flesh on her shoulder then slowly kissed her skin to comfort her.

“You're always cautious. I'm sure this won't leave a mark.”

Perhaps he did it on purpose to arouse her…

He acted like Ravia exaggerated her pain even though there was clearly a reddish mark on her shoulder. It's not like Ravia could see the mark, anyway.

Like a thief in the dark, he acted stealthily.

His hand coursed the curve beneath her thin clothing, and his lips left trails over her tender flesh.

Despite how stealthy and gentle his touch was, her delicate and unblemished skin hidden under the cloth reacted sensitively to his touch.

Who would have thought that such a sensitive body could be hidden behind her taciturn face?

It didn't take long for her cheeks and the ears bitten by Tidwell to turn red.

Sweeping his fingers along her arched spine, Tidwell pushed one of his thighs deeply between her legs.

The layers of cloth were no hindrance now. Every time her body squirmed, there was only the rustling sound of fabrics getting stripped.

When her straight shoulders trembled finely, and her neat appearance gradually crumbled away.

When the heat finally covered her stony face, or when she clenched his hand tightly still in the midst of all that…