Chapter 24

Ever since Ravia learnt about the novel's storyline and decided to run away, Herod was not the only secret she had up her sleeve.

She just wanted to hide it as much as possible so she could use it for her best interest later.

Because she was a cautious and meticulous person.

As a character who was destined to die long before the story even began, the course of the story in the novel may not have an immediate significance to the current events, but any information was always helpful.

Ravia recalled how the contact between the heroine, Leticia, and Tidwell occured.

They met under the guise of the relationship between Primadonna and her sponsor, when in reality, both of them had their own agenda.

'The current Tidwell doesn't know about the aristocrat who poisoned his family, but he'll eventually learn about it.'

And that aristocrat was a fan of Primadonna Laricia.

Of course, it was because of the effect of spring power, but Tidwell also approached the heroine because that aristocrat was Laricia's fan.

However, the heroine also had her side of the story.

She was struggling with her family's debt, and the reason for that debt was quite unusual.

As it was stated before, Leticia was the only daughter of Count Rose, and it's not like the county only owned a small piece of land.

If not for this problem, Leticia would have lived well as the daughter of Count Rose.

If only Count Rose hadn't become addicted to a certain drug.

Count Rose, who got a taste of a relaxing drug, became addicted to that drug. He ended up squandering his entire assets and even carried a huge amount of debt because of it.

And because of that debt, Leticia joined the opera and secretly looked for a cure for his drug addiction.

In fact, Leticia's father was poisoned by Tidwell's drug. And Tidwell, the dark flower of the underworld himself, was the only one who had the cure.

From the beginning, the two had been entangled in a terrible thread of love and hatred.

'I paid for Leticia's debt, but Leticia's father is still addicted to the drug.'

Leticia, who loves her father dearly, was bound to find Tidwell someday.

And that was another secret that Ravia had. The plan goes like this:

First, Ravia gave Leticia a check under the name of Leontine. Of course, it was done out of kindness to some extent, but it was also a way for her to engage with Leticia further.

'The more lives I can save, the better.'

To Leticia, Ravia was her benefactor. That being the case, she could send secret letters to her.

[There's a man who has the antidote for dark flower. If you want to meet him, come to the fountain in the Opeletta Hall by 10 P.M.]