Chapter 55

effective against the Dark Flower.

That was only natural.

Amnesia had only flourished when Tidwell's father was alive, after all.

'Though I'm not sure if one flower is enough to completely detoxify the Dark Flower.'

At least, the Duke would begin to notice the small disparities in the information that he believed so blindly.

And he would ruminate about how strange his behavior was.

'I can't be sure of how much Tidwell has drugged my father….'

Ravia thought she had to get Amnesia and her father as close as possible.

That's why she smiled warmly and said something she didn't mean to say.

Ravia's gaze, staring at the empty spot where the carriage left, was filled with deep regret.

She was reminded of the conversation she had with Duke Leontine a while ago.

-I understand you, Father.

That one line changed the look on his face. Why only now do you behave this affectionately?

'Understand you, huh? What a joke.'

Ravia bowed her head slightly to contain the sneer that was about to break out. It wasn't even worth thinking about.

'But it's true that I'm curious about the history between my mother and Amnesia. Well, I will be able to hear it when another chance presents itself anyway.'

It was also something that wasn't even worth thinking about.

Now she had to go to Marquis Callister's banquet.

After she removed all her lingering thoughts and headed back into the mansion, a man coming down the stairs smiled brightly at her.

“Sister, has the Duke left?”

“Just a while ago. Why didn't you come out to send him off?”

“I didn't want to interrupt your conversation. I was also busy getting ready.”

Of course he was busy. She had deliberately torn some seams on Tidwell's clothes.

The reason was simple.

Tidwell should not come down and see the Amnesia flower that she gave to Duke Leontine.

“I'm afraid that I was rude to the Duke.”

“Don't worry. My father didn't seem bothered by it.”

“I'm glad that my sister stood up for me.”

Tidwell, who answered shyly, bowed and kissed Ravia's hand lightly. He lowered himself and asked,

“Are we leaving now?”

“Yeah. I'm afraid we will lose face in front of Marquis Callister if we arrive late.” Ravia replied, slowly batting her eyelids.