Chapter 46

Ravia basically asked him,

Why would there be any other intention coming from someone who gives you an invitation?

But Tidwell didn't believe her. His fake sister, who doesn't love him, never approached him without ulterior motives.

She closed his eyes and bound his feet whenever she drew near to him. So there must be an ulterior motive hiding in her smooth words.

How obvious.

But he couldn't figure out what exactly she was hiding. Unlike those whose desire was easy to read, Ravia would always hide her goal perfectly.

Ravia would be put at disadvantage if she tried to confront him. Ravia would lose a lot if she used this invitation to deceive him again.

So it must be something that can't be compared to drugging him or calling Leticia to the mansion.

So he had to think deeply. He had to rack his brain for a long time. Tidwell's strength was making his opponent strangle themselves by messing up their minds.

The method was simple.

As always, he already held the best weapon to seize and shake his opponent, the Dark Flower.

However, he couldn't use the Dark Flower this time. He was in a dilemma. It had been a while since he dealt with such a difficult situation.

Being able to mess with people's minds to his heart's content meant that he wouldn't be able to retain his opponent's true intention and sincerity forever. Moreover, the side effects of Dark Flower appeared more quickly than any other drug.

Therefore, at least for the time being, he did not use the Dark Flower except on Duke Leontine and several servants who were scheduled to leave the mansion.

No, in the first place, he had no intention of manipulating Ravia's surroundings. What he wanted was to entangle her in the chains he had set up.

So, if yesterday's event hadn't occurred, he would have continued to do so in the future.

If Ravia didn't knock him down with Leticia's visit. If he didn't notice that Ravia's door was open in the middle of the night…

They said those who stayed under the moonlight for too long would go crazy, but somehow, at that time, he was led by the moonlight.

The Annex exit where he had opened his eyes was made of glass. The moonlight pouring through that glass was unbearably blinding. And the moonlight also leaked from Ravia's slightly opened door, as if paving a road for him.

He approached the door as if possessed. It suddenly occurred to him that he had crossed the line, yet his steps never faltered.

What thoughts led me to do that? He wondered, but he couldn't remember no matter how he tried. Maybe some madman had purloined his entire memory.

He opened the door quietly. The situation was completely reversed now. Ravia, who sneaked past the sleeping Tidwell this morning, and Ravia who now slept with strands of her golden hair hanging down the bed as he sneaked in. He should have stopped himself right there.