Chapter 26

Ravia looked at her submissive brother, who was described as someone who lacked affection in the novel.

One afternoon, when she was comforting him.

That day, Ravia definitely held out her hand to Tidwell. She did that in order to save her life in the future.

'I'm unsure of whether it's because he's too absorbed in his role or if it's because he's testing me…'

But one thing's for sure.

What he meant by 'don't throw me away'.

“Are you saying you want me to keep being your family?”

“That's right.”

But why?

Just so you can kill me?

“Didn't I tell you before? That's not a good idea.”

“I know I'm being shameless.”

“I'm going to get married and leave this mansion anyhow. Talking about being a family is meaningless now that I'm going to leave Leontine soon.”

“But you're still my sister.”

Ha.

“You're such a kind brother indeed.”

Ravia sneered.

It was fortunate that their surroundings were dark. Because it was difficult for her to keep a straight face in this situation.

For her, who didn't trust Tidwell at all, this situation was awful.

How can you call yourself a kind brother after taking everything away from me, acting very rudely towards me every so often, and obsessing over me?

“You didn't mean that, right?”

What Tidwell said was such a line the male lead of a tragic romance novel would say, and it gave her the chills.

I wonder if Tidwell is momentarily obsessed with the idea of pretending to be family. It's just something that crossed my mind, but I think it's quite plausible.

As long as Ravia acted as a kind sister, and Tidwell acted as if he had a lot of affection for his sister, anything else didn't matter.

It didn't matter to her if Tidwell was into such a thing, or if he's only testing her.

Everything she had to say or do was already set in stone in the first place. That's why the conclusion remained the same.

“If that's what you want, do as you please.”

A quiet voice engulfed the tranquil garden in a way that was similar to how dusk fell.

“I'll be your family.”

As long as you let me live, I can do anything. No matter how frustrating the situation is, I can endure it.

It's not hard to love such a deceitful person.

Even more so since she even went through all kinds of hardships when she aimed to become the Duke of Leontine in her previous life.