Chapter 32

His face tensed as if the icy air had frozen him in time. Although it was subtle, Ravia knew that he was surprised.

In the stillness, he slowly spoke.

“….You're wet.”

“I spilled it.”

Ravia looked at the hem of her skirt and then her sharp gaze slowly shifted to Tidwell.

As if to show her frustration, Ravia murmured in a low voice.

“I think I need to change.”

“Are you asking me to leave?”

“No, help me.”

What was Tidwell's expression when he heard that? There was no way to know clearly, but he seemed to smile.

But it was a smile that was far from the bright smile he showed on the stairs. It was closer to a self-deprecating smile.

“….Is it alright if I touch you?”

“I can't wake the sleeping maid to take off my clothes at dawn, can I? I shouldn't stay in this wet dress for too long either. But I can't reach the button behind my back…”

Listening to her grumble, Tidwell rose from his seat and approached Ravia. Obviously, he intended to help Ravia to change her clothes.

So Ravia turned her back to Tidwell, gathered her flowing hair to one side and pulled forward to her chest.

She lowered her head slightly, revealing the nape of her white neck.

An unfamiliar finger touched the thin neck with a golden thread fastened around it.

No, it just slipped past.

It was an unintentional touch while he was trying to unbutton the dress.

She was convinced that it was a mistake.

Tuk-

One button released.

The hands liberating the buttons one by one were slow but greedy, as if tracing the spine under her bare skin.

His breath touched her exposed shoulders.

Since Tidwell was behind her, Ravia couldn't know what expression he was making, but the glass before Ravia reflected their figures.

The darkness outside the window had yet to completely dissipate and made their figures look like silhouettes,

Half-naked woman and a man who seemed shy looking at the back of her neck.

Even the figure of a woman in the window, seemingly enjoying his unusual obedience, looked sensual….

“Urgh.”

Ravia shrugged her shoulders with a groan. Because his hand touched her shoulder blade, causing her to draw back her shoulders reflexively.

As Ravia instinctively curled her shoulders due to the unexpected warm touch, she heard a woeful voice.

“You're more sensitive than I thought. I assumed you would be used to this since you gave me your back so casually.”