Chapter 15

Crow tit. That was the young man's pen name.

A messenger's identity must not be exposed, so they used fake names instead. For Ravia's messenger, she called him crow tit. He bore resemblance to a crow tit since he was frivolous and fussy.

Crow Tit stopped laughing when Ravia shook her head.

"So, why did you call me out of the blue, miss? Dark flower (Tidwell) is not doing anything special in particular at the moment."

"I didn't call you for that reason." Ravia's words made him tilt his head and ask, "Then why?"

"....Any movement on Cosmo's side?"

"Well, nothing special."

"How about Orpheus' leader?"

"The usual. He managed the distribution of dark flowers, maintained Cosmo, went to someone's birthday celebration, and stopped by Velocio."

He stopped by Velocio? Ravia's eyes widened.

"Do you know if he came with anyone?"

"Miss, I wouldn't be a messenger if I had answers. All the information I obtained is from, of course, an informant."

That's true. There was a reason why a messenger was called a messenger. As a messenger, they are only expected to either observe the target or get information from an informant.

Ravia went through her jewelry box and held out a ring with a sapphire gemstone engraved on it.

"Seek and observe a person who has red eyes inside Cosmo. I want you to give me their portrait if possible. Apart from that, I want you to keep an eye on Cosmo's leader."

"What about my reward?"

Instead of giving him a response, Ravia handed him the sapphire ring in her hand. As a result, Crow Tit's exposed lips opened wide in surprise.

"As always, thank you, miss."

Thereafter, he bowed and left. Only then was Ravia able to breathe. She had to go through all this trouble to avoid getting on the bad side of her step-brother.

'I can't wait to get out of here. I've had enough of living with people who despise me.'

Ravia leaned against the sofa and closed her eyes. Once she gets the alimony, she'll buy a building with it.

If I can use what I have learned from the book of investment, I think it would be good to buy a building and open my own store with it. Perhaps, I could rent it out, if not. It wouldn't be bad to live comfortably that way. By then, I should've already completely cut off my relationship with the rest of the world. Including Leontine.

'But who the hell is that man....'

Such unexpected danger was beyond her calculation. Ravia ended up falling asleep with several hypotheses in her head.

A few days later, the culprit who invaded Leontine's box seat spoke to his longtime partner...

"Ah, I saw your sister."