Chapter 69

Was he complaining or chiding her?

Ravia laughed as she realized that she was on guard pointlessly when he said he hated being left alone by her.

But his childish whining was not an issue now. He guessed correctly that she had tried to run away.

However, as it wasn't something she could say outright, Ravia patted Tidwell on the back and uttered, “I'm not running away….I went to check the window. The sun is already up this high…what if the servants caught us?”

“We'll be caught anyway if you come out with my marks all over your body.”

Listening to him, she belatedly realized that her body would not be much different from his.

Tidwell had bitten her skin so tenaciously, it wouldn't be surprising if there were hickeys all over her skin.

With Ravia lost for words, Tidwell pulled her into his embrace as he lay on bed again without missing a moment.

“The servants won't come anyway. It's okay to stay a little longer.”

“How can you be so sure? A maid sneaked up on you last time.”

“She sneaked up on me, for sure. I was aware of that. So at dawn, when you were very tired after staying up all night with me, I told that maid to not let anyone come in until I called her.”

“When did you do that?”

“I did it when Sister fell deeply asleep. It didn't take long, either.”

In other words, even after Ravia passed out asleep, Tidwell dealt with a lot of things alone.

He was in no way a weakling, but how did he acquire such immense stamina?

'I guess a male lead is a male lead, after all.'

Ravia was puzzled. She quietly glanced at Tidwell, who hugged her with a satisfied expression, and her mind immediately spiraled back to the novel [His and Her Spring].

She didn't recall the novel was written explicitly because it wasn't rated-R, but she couldn't remember the latter part as well as she thought.

Surely, there was a scene where the male lead and the heroine spent the night together.

How was Leticia in the novel?

'Oh, right. Leticia.'

Ravia recalled one thing she had forgotten. It was the last of the three Amnesia flowers that Crow had acquired. The last flower for Leticia.

After she found out how much Tidwell wanted her, Ravia didn't forget Leticia while preparing for her meeting with Herod.

Not because Leticia is the heroine, but because she's a very important pawn to Ravia. Moreover, she's a pawn easily swayed by others.

'I guess it's because she's the heroine. Leticia is a character whose sole role is to get taken advantage of.'

Even Ravia considered her as someone easy to manipulate to some extent.