Chapter 7

She seemed to be a woman of noble birth. Even if you put the same size of gold next to her, you couldn't help but look at her.

Just like the dawn light that drove away the darkness.

Tidwell concluded that her distinct aura came out because she was an aristocrat, but in reality, he already knew.

The fact that such a person was rare among aristocrats.

Not to mention, this was the underworld social gathering. A banquet to celebrate the alliance between two syndicates.

Although people were dressed like a nobleman on the outside, they were a natural beast. They were humans who survived by gnawing their opponent's neck.

Among those brute people, there was actually a person who had this kind of attitude and aura?

'If there's someone like that, I want to learn everything about her.'

Tidwell was confused.

The footman said there were no suspicious people or guests who didn't bring the invitation [password].

In addition, the woman wearing a peacock mask was too natural.

However, he couldn't just catch her and remove her mask, so he had to wait and see.

His doubts weren't gone, and his sharp nerves kept yelling that she was dangerous.

Therefore, Tidwell wanted to watch her until the end of the banquet.

If only a drunk man hadn't held that woman's wrist.

“Why don't you take my glass? We're a family now, and I'll be disappointed if we can't do that!”

“No, I'm fine.”

“Just one glass, one glass!”

“Let go of me first….!”

“What are you doing here?”

What do you call it when aristocrats act foolishly like this? Is it chivalrous?

Tidwell thought as he held the woman with a peacock mask in his arms.

Tidwell had many reasons to step up.

It was an alliance of two violent syndicates. If the alliance was broken, they would become dead set against each other immediately. So if there was a disturbance in this state, it would inevitably lead to internal cracks.

Since Herod was watching closely when the disturbance happened, it was better to stop it from his side.

It was Tidwell's conclusion.

“What's so good about making a scene like this? You'd better stop.”

“I'm so-sorry, chief!”

“Don't apologize to me, but to her.”

When Tidwell brought out his unique authoritative tone, those who tried to force a drink to the woman quickly lowered their tails, apologized, and moved away.