Chapter 30

Ravia's order to Crow* was very simple.

Embezzle the dark flower little by little.

Although Crow viewed Ravia, who made the order, as someone perplexing, of course, there was a reason behind that.

'To make Tidwell and Herod doubt each other.'

Tidwell and Herod recently formed a partnership. However, it was important to emphasize the word 'recently'.

In a situation where the alliance between the two is still flimsy, what if, somehow, they find a mistake in the account book? And what if I make it seem as if that mistake was done by a member of their group?

The result was obvious. They had no choice but to doubt each other.

'If Herod is deceiving me, it'll only be a matter of time before he exposes me to Tidwell.'

Considering Tidwell's whereabouts, he doesn't seem to know that Ravia had approached Herod yet.

But Ravia knew.

That this situation, where the odds are in her favor, can be reversed at any time.

Before that happened, she had to drive a wedge between them.

'In addition, if there's a problem with the production of dark flower, Tidwell will have no time to keep an eye on me.'

She would be able to take advantage of that time to confront Herod.

But she had no time to relax.

Meeting up with Herod isn't urgent as there were still 10 days left before Laricia performed 'Aida', however, she must execute her plan as soon as possible because Duke Leontine is about to leave the capital soon, which means the end of the Leontine family was just around the corner.

In addition, for that plan to work, Ravia had to do something for Crow.

Even after Crow reluctantly accepted the order, he still spoke in a dissatisfied tone.

“Miss, you're my master now, so I'll follow your order. But I won't be able to accomplish it with solely money this time.”

“Then what else should I give you?”
“I need you to give me information.” Crow said.

Because the most challenging part of such orders was gathering information.

“As long as you give me information, I'll do the rest without fail.”

“I bought you, a messenger, because it was difficult for me to acquire information, yet now you're telling me to obtain information for you?”

“I can't help it. I'm sure you know how dangerous the task you just gave me is.”

She could at least lessen his burden by providing him information.

It can't be helped. If someone, who had done such tasks before, said so himself, Ravia didn't have any other choice but to accept his request.

Having come to that conclusion, Ravia asked, “What information should I get for you?”

He then asked her for three things.