Chapter 11

Perhaps Tidwell's appearance left quite an impression, the butler sincerely prepared the tea party for the two young masters. Ravia's favorite tea from the Laphirel store, her favorite snacks, and even her favorite roses.

As a result, Tidwell simply prepared himself for the tea party and easily found out most of Ravia's favorite things.

But what's the use of preparing it so perfectly like this? She's not even here.

'Does wanting to get along mean that she just wants to avoid conflict?'

Tidwell was heartbroken. On the surface, he sat in a relaxed manner as usual, so no one, including himself, noticed how heartbroken he was. Without him realizing it, he was looking forward to this tea party.

In a scene that looked like it came out of a fairy tale, his sister, who was more beautiful than any princess, sat down with a smile carved on her face and a teacup on her hand. And he was there watching the beautiful scenery.

The peace at 3 PM was slowly wearing off.

Now it is already 3:55 PM.

Tidwell, sitting in Orangerie without Ravia, was hit by the morbid reality that perhaps he shouldn't have any expectations at all.

That's right, this is the reality. I'm not living in a fairy tale. Only children would be happy to hear the story of a beautiful noble lady, who cherishes her adopted brother like her real brother, even if he took away her spot.

'What the hell was I expecting?'

Tidwell eventually got up from his seat along with a self-deprecating laugh.

I was carried away by useless emotions and did foolish things. It was a waste of decorations, so I'll just leave and let Ravia enjoy the party all by herself.

With that in thought, Tidwell walked out of Orangerie, but it was then.

“Yo-Young master!”

A maid ran across the rose garden. After running with all her might, the maid's dark hair had become a little messy and her hairband had moved past the top of her head. The maid stopped in front of Tidwell and handed him a letter she had in her hand.

“My lady asked me to give it to the young master.”

“My sister?”

The maid nodded hastily at her master's question. A drop of sweat fell on her temple, but she couldn't even think of looking straight at him. It had only been three months since she came to the residence.

She was tasked to clean the annex that was used as a library and only learned of her new master from other servants, so this was her first time seeing him from up close.

'Everyone said our new master is gentle and cool.'

Was this person considered gentle? I don't know why, but I'm a little scared. The maid thought as she glanced at Tidwell, who was reading the letter.

Because of the strong sunlight, his light-colored silver hair was especially striking. Including his long fingers, chiseled face, and even his tall stature. As a result, the maid was gradually lost in thought.