Chapter 92

Things had started to go awry at the Marquis Calister’s banquet hall.

It began right at the moment when Tidwell heard the talk from behind the terrace door.

“I will kick Tidwell out of the family anyway.”

His trust began to crack.

When Tidwell headed to the terrace it wasn’t a coincidence at all.

The arrival of Marquis Calister wearing amnesia would mark the beginning of it.

Ravia was convinced that Tidwell would follow Marquis Calister, but the reality was different.

Because Ravia had become more important than his revenge at that point.

He decided to look for Ravia first.

And there was no big problem so far.

If only a girl hadn’t approached him at that time.

A girl with jade-colored bobbed hair.

-Tidwell.

-Rette?

The man asked in surprise when he recognized the person who called him.

There was no way Tidwell couldn’t recognize the girl.

She worked as Cosmo’s staff, but her real duty was to use her power to create prophecies.

The unlucky summer user of this generation. In fact, he only met her once. After they established their partnership, Herod said that he would reveal his secret and led Tidwell to a room.

Herod showed his autumn power and introduced the summer user to Tidwell.

He treated her like one of the executives in Cosmo.

Thus, they only met once, but Tidwell looked more displeased than indifferent.

The reason was simple. Rette had tremendous support and protection from Cosmo.

That just meant that Herod or Cosmo’s agents were nearby.

Tidwell’s cold gaze scanned Rette.

-I didn’t expect to see you walking around the banquet hall without Herod.

-Of course. Herod is seeing someone. Do you think I came to meet you or something?

-It’s not like we’re on bad terms, so I don’t think you’re here just to tick me off. Just go straight to the point if you have any business with me. I have company, too.

-You mean your fake sister?

Rette laughed coldly. It just dawned on Tidwell that Retee wasn’t her usual self.

Her fancy dress was in contrast to her usual comfortable shorts and shirt, but that wasn’t what concerned him the most.

It was her face and aura.

She usually wore an insightful expression, but she looked particularly sharp today.

It just meant that Tidwell, who knew nothing about her, was able to sense her anxiety and resentment from the look on her face.

He didn’t need to think too hard about the reason because Rette herself informed him shortly after.

-Herod is meeting with your sister.

-…What did you say? That’s impossible.

-Seeing that you deny it right away, I’m guessing you made some sort of promise with Herod to stay away from Ravia Leontine.