Chapter One Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel Cast

(Stolas Goetia) Blitzo's as well Verosika's husband and third in command in the sheets and Loona's stepfather as well as Melinda's grandfather.

(Blitzo Buckzo) Husband to Verosika Goetia and Stolas, Stepfather to Octavia, Father to Loona and Grandfather to Melinda and leader of the Immediate Murder Professionals.

(Octavia Goetia) Daughter to Stolas, Stepdaughter of Blitzø and Verosika Mayday, Younger Stepsister to Loona and Melinda's aunt.

(Moxxie & Millie Knolastname) Employees at Imp and are good friends with Blitzø and his family, Adoptive Aunt and Uncle to Melinda.

(Loona Mayday) A twenty five year old hellhound with a bad attitude, Daughter of Blitzo, stepdaughter to Stolas Goetia and Verosika Mayday, Adoptive mother of Melinda.

(Tex&Bee) best friends of Loona and the three of them are in a three way open relationship with each other.

(Charlotte Charlie Morningstar) Best Female Friend to Loona and a family friend of the Buckzo/Mayday/Goetia clan, And soon will be assigned the godmother of Melinda and Mother to Mordecai Morningstar and owner of the Happy Hotel as well as the wife Vaggie Morningstar.

(Vagatha/Vaggie) Wife of Charlie, Momma of Mordecai Morningstar and co-godmother of Melinda with Charlie and manager of the happy hotel.

(Angel Dust) Adult Film Star best friend of Charlie and Cherry Bomb and the cool uncle of Melinda.

(Lucifer Morningstar) Ruler of Hell, Husband to Lilith Morningstar, Father of Charlotte Morningstar, Father in Law to Vagatha, Grandfather to Mordecai Morningstar and Adoptive grandfather to Melinda through her godmothers Charlie and Vaggie.

(Lilith Morningstar) Wife of Lucifer Morningstar, Mother to Charlotte Morningstar/Mother in Law to Vaggie, Grandmother to Mordecai Morningstar and Adoptive Grandmother to Melinda through her daughter and daughter in law.

(Lana Silverhide) Older Sister to Loona, Biological Aunt of Melinda, Wife to Lysander Silverhide and Mother to Francine Silverhide.